Control

Another crumpled piece of paper hits the floor next to your bed. Then another. Then another. You watch them fly past you and an annoyed grunt follows each one.
When Eddie said he was coming over you figured you'd be doing something more interesting than watching him work away at your vanity table and growing more and more frustrated at the D&D campaign that doesn't seem to be working out.
"Is this all we're going to do today?" You ask.
"Is that a problem?" He snaps.
"Well I figured when you said you wanted to come over we'd-"
"It's quieter here" he cuts you off" Wayne's doing work on the trailer and the banging and hammering was pissing me off, I can concentrate better here" he says, not even looking at you as he speaks.
"Well why don't you come over here and I'll help you" you suggest, patting the empty space on the bed next to you.
"Because you'll distract me" he mutters, then another piece of paper hits the floor and you give up.

You roll your eyes and flick through the magazine you're only half reading. You're growing bored and take a small bit of satisfaction in aggressively turning the pages, your eyes on Eddie as you get louder and louder until he slams the pen down and finally turns around.
"Can you please just stop?" He barks.
"Whoops, sorry" you grin, not even hiding that you're trying to get some attention, but to your surprise he ignores it and turns back round to his campaign.

Looks like I'll have to find a different way

You stand up and quietly undo your jeans and slip them off your legs along with your panties before your top follows, Eddie oblivious to your naked form as you step towards him and rest your hands on his shoulders, rubbing them gently and feeling him relax almost instantly.
"You're not going to get anywhere if you're annoyed" you say, your voice like honey and it stops his hand moving and he looks up into the mirror, his eyes growing wide as he finally pays attention when he sees you naked behind him.
You reach down and pull the pen away, throwing it to the floor with his discarded attempts and sit on the vanity. He watches, captivated as your legs open in and your feet rest on the arms of the chair either side of him, your waiting pussy bared to him and his for the taking.
"Maybe something to eat will help?" You breathe seductively.

He sits back in the chair, a surprised but impressed smile on his lips.
"You're being very insolent" he says darkly.
"I just know what relaxes you" you reply with an innocent shrug.
He licks his lips, his gaze moving over your body hungrily before he slides the chair back and moves onto his knees. He grabs your thighs and pulls you to the very edge of the vanity sharply, your legs draped over his shoulders as his dark eyes lock with yours and he leans in and drags the tip of his tongue up through your folds to your clit, wiping the smug smile from your face and replacing it with an expression of relief and ecstasy.
He flicks his tongue against your clit slowly before moving back down to your core, letting the growing wetness coat his tastebuds then he pushes it into you and groans softly at the taste of your arousal.

"See, you're relaxing already" You sigh, leaning back against the mirror behind you and letting yourself reap the benefits of your bravery.
He pulls his tongue from you and flattens it against your pussy, lapping at it hungrily before he wraps his lips around your clit and the gentle suction sends you into orbit.
You grip the edge of the table and feel Eddie smile when you cry out his name, slowly he's taking back control of this situation and he knew it wouldn't be long until you crumble.
You comb your fingers through his long dark curls, keeping him locked in place as he licks and sucks at your throbbing clit, waiting patiently for the signs he knows so well and eventually they come. Your legs shake against his shoulders, your breathing quickens and your moans become choked gasps and finally the pay off arrives.

Wave after wave of heat floods your veins and jolts your body, your muscles tightening and releasing as undiluted pleasure is forced through you with every flick of his tongue, the tongue now tasting the climax he's given you, his own personal victory.
You relax as the intensity slows and Eddie leans back, his lips glistening with your orgasm and he goes to stand only to be pushes back down to his knees again, that same evil smile on your face, one that lets him know your disobedience isn't over quite yet.
"Who said I was done?" You ask, a confidence in your tone that both infuriates and entices him, leaving him knelt in front of you as if awaiting instruction.
"This time you're only allowed to use your fingers" you demand.