Hive Mind

Girl on girl again (but not the whole thing) and yes, Eddie does have sex with someone else, but it pays off at the end

Eddie feels his patience dip as the sound of you and Hannah laughing incredibly loudly fills his ears and when he looks at Jeff he can see he's feeling it too.
They were both relieved you were getting on now but when you both got together it was like having toddlers around so when you told him you and Hannah had a science project to work on together his heart sunk. He knew it meant either she'd be around you both until the project was over or he wouldn't see you while you were with her and he wasn't sure which option was worse.
So tonight, with Jeff for moral support, he'd agreed for all of you to come back to his while Wayne is out, at least he wouldn't have him complaining about the hyena pack he'd brought home with him. Plus it would give him and Jeff time to work on a D&D campaign Jeff had thought of, hopefully it would be a win/win.
As another screech of laughter from Hannah rips through the living room from the floor by the couch where you'd both set up camp he turns in his seat at the table, his gaze stern and annoyed.
"Sorry, we'll keep it down" you say, trying to stifle a laugh which just feeds his anger more.

You look at Hannah and she covers her mouth, trying to contain it as you both calm down enough to actually get some work done but Hannah can't help but notice you keep shifting on the floor, like you're trying to get comfortable but can't find a position that works.
"You ok? Do you want to sit on the couch?" She asks.
"No it's ok, it won't make a difference. I'll be alright" you say.
"What's wrong?" She asks, her face full of concern.
"Oh, erm, Eddie got a little annoyed after your party the other night. I was out of line and he... dealt with it. Now my ass hurts when I sit down. It'll go soon" you say, offering a smile to try and placate her a little.
She looks shocked, still not too sure what you mean but she thinks she can work it out.
"Did he hit You?" She asks, her voice hushed now as she leans closer incase he hears.
You copy her and lean in, your own concerns about him overhearing causing you to whisper back.
"Kind of. He likes to spank me and he used a paddle this time. It's just more sore than when he uses his hand" you say.
"Does he do it a lot?" She asks, her shock replaced with an intrigue, there was a glint in her eye that told you she wanted to know more.
"Not all the time. He can manhandle a little but he likes to be in control so when I push that he dishes out punishments" you tell her.
"What kind of punishments?" There's a smile on her face now, her body shifting closer to yours.
"He likes to spank, obviously, restraints, choking, he loves name calling and he really loves to fuck my throat" you say, your voice even lower now.
"Wow, and you like it?" She asks, and you can tell she's never had anything like that before, outside of what you did to her that day you didn't believe anyone would ever dream of mishandling her, she was too precious for that.

"Yeah. I know it sounds violent and aggressive but he's only ever like it in the bedroom and it's only when I've pushed him. You've seen him with me, he's a model boyfriend, but when it comes to sex he's a different person" you say, your own smile on your face when you see how fascinated she is.
She looks over at Eddie, trying to put it together.
"I never would have guessed. He's so sweet around you" she says, in complete shock at the information she's been given.
"Well maybe see if Jeff wants to try things like that?" You suggest.
"He would never! He's too scared to break me I think" she responds and you think you can hear some sadness behind it now she's heard what she's missing.

You can't pretend you aren't a little intrigued yourself. You'd given her a taste the other day but here she was so fascinated by the things Eddie does to you, how would she cope in your position? Would she buckle? Would she tap out? The idea was too delicious not to explore.
"Well, do you want to see what it's like?" You ask, her head whipping back to you from her assessment of the new Eddie she'd just discovered.
"With Eddie?" She asks.
"No, with me" you say.
You don't realise it but your eyes darken, the thought of her at your will, your mercy, it speaks to you in a way you can't describe. Your new friend under your complete control.
"Well how rough would you be?" Her eyes are shining, you can't tell if she's asking out of concern or excitement.
"As rough as I need to be" you smile.
She returns the smile and leans in, her mouth touching yours softly. You part her lips with yours as you both sink into the kiss deeper and deeper until your tongues are dancing with each other for control.