Custer

Trigger warnings: Throat fucking/restraint/biting/name calling

Eddie hadn't said a word since you left school. You watch his body language as he drives and notice his hands are clenched around the steering wheel so hard his knuckles are white and his jaw is moving as he grinds his teeth. You've seen him mad before and you've seen him lose his temper a number of times but this was different, he didn't have the same darkness to him that you were so used to he just seemed agitated and tense and it made you nervous.

You reach over to him, touching his leg gently but your insides jolt when you feel him tense up at the connection.
"Eddie? You ok?" You ask softly, your voice full of concern.
"Fine" he snaps.
You knew better than to push and the rest of the drive back to his passes in silence, his knuckles still white and his jaw still clenching, and you're left to wonder if you've done something, if you had it must have been truly awful to garner this reaction instead of his usual rage.

The second you step inside the trailer the slamming starts. He kicks his shoes across the room violently, almost taking out a lamp in the process, then the kitchen cupboards bear the brunt of his anger along with the pots and pans in the sink that still hadn't been washed up from last night.
You approach him slowly, wary of another glass that could be launched at you like last time if you annoyed him further, and rest your hand on his shoulder and to your relief he doesn't tense this time.
"Eddie have I done something?" You ask and he softens. He puts the dish he's holding back down and grips the side of the sink, hanging his head sadly.
"No of course not I just... I miss Gareth I guess. The guys and I agreed not to do D&D for a bit because it isn't the same without him and it's just pissing me off. I know they blame me for keeping him out of it but I can't be the one to make up with him after all this" he says quietly.

Your stomach drops, you hadn't realised the ripple effect this has had on everything else other than you and Eddie, you didn't even know why you felt so guilty about it but you do and it gnaws at your insides when you see how down he is about it.
You pull him around to you and wrap your arms around his waist and he wraps his around your shoulders and pulls you into him tightly.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you, I just didn't want this to still be something that comes between us" he whispers into your ear.
You rub his back gently with your palm as you rest your head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat against your ear.
"What can I do to help?" You ask.
He chuckles quietly. "You know that's always a loaded question to ask me"
You pull away from him and look up at him, his big eyes gaze into yours and he sees the glint in them, the one that matches his darkness perfectly.
"Take it out on me" you breathe.
"But none of it was your fault" he says, stroking your cheek gently with his fingers.
"I know, but my body is yours to use as you see fit and I'm asking you to take your anger out on it" you smile.

His facial muscles relax and you feel his fingers tense against your skin, anger shines behind his stare and it travels straight down to your cunt.
He leans down to your ear, his breath warm against your cheek.
"You want me to destroy that little cunt of yours?" He whispers as he pulls your top off over your head before unhooking your bra and letting it slip off your arms.
"Yes" you croak.
"You want me to fuck that delicate throat?" He asks, his fingers reaching down and undoing your jeans, pushing them to the floor with your panties.
"Y-yes"
"You want me to force every ounce of anger I have into you and turn it into your pleasure?" He growls.
You gulp, his words already causing that ball of fire to form in your stomach.
"Please... sir"

With the final confirmation he can't control himself anymore and his cock begs to carry out the promises he'd just made, he grabs your waist and throws you over his shoulder suddenly and carries you into his bedroom, throwing you down onto the bed.
"On your back, lean your head over the edge" He barks and you follow his orders, watching as his now upside down form strips in front of you, his eyes on your body the whole time and you can practically see the thoughts going through his mind, all the things he wants to do to you to release this stress inside him.