St. Anger

Trigger warnings: violence, choking, name calling, shouting (I don't like shouting so I added it as a TW lol)

You can't ignore the disappointment inside you as Eddie holds himself over you, his eyes closed and his face a perfect picture of ecstasy but as his hands grip the bedsheets by your side and his slow hip movements grind his cock into you, you feel your patience ebb.
You press your hands to his waist, slowly moving your palms over his skin before suddenly digging your nails in, something that normally caused a visceral reaction but now it elicits nothing more than a brief wince and a sudden jolt before he's back to the slow, rhythmic pulses.
"Stop, stop stop!" you eventually snap, his eyes flying open in confusion as you push him away and he's forced to move onto the empty space on the bed next to you.
"What? Whats wrong?" He asks.
You slip off the bed, grabbing one of his T-Shirts from the floor and throwing it on, just desperately wanting to be covered right now.
You walk out of the room, still trying to work out the words to finally confront him about making you feel like you're made of glass all of a sudden.

You walk into the empty living room, trying to clear your head of the frustration and replace it with the concern that's been bubbling inside you for weeks, each vanilla sex session fuelling it further.
A few minutes later your silence is gone as Eddie stumbles out of the bedroom, still doing up his jeans as he rushes to you, desperate to know what's going on.
"Y/N what is it? What did I do?"
And there it is. The fear. The sudden worry he's doing something you might not like. You're not an idiot, you know what all of this is about and in this moment you can't suppress how fucking angry it makes you.
"Why do you keep acting like you're scared of me?" You snap, almost faltering as his confusion turns to dread.
"I'm not" he responds.
"You are! It's been weeks of nothing but vanilla sex. I've tried so fucking hard to get a reaction from you, I've been such a bitch but now I'm worried all that's done is make you more scared of me!" You say, suddenly aware your voice is raised as it all flows out of you. "You aren't going to fucking break me Eddie, I know what your needs are and I think I've done a brilliant job adapting and playing by the rules but now it looks like the rules are gone and your needs have changed and I don't understand!"

He leans over the kitchen counter, hanging his head as he tries to find his own words, filtering through his own jumbled thoughts that have kept a leash on him. A deafening silence falls as your words hang in the air, an awkward tension that's been growing between you both just waiting for one of you to finally crack.
"I can't stop thinking about you and Gareth" he finally says.
"What about me and Gareth?! Nothing fucking happened Eddie! I pushed him away, I've told you this and so did he! It wasn't my fault so why is it me being punished?!" You yell, he finally looks up at you as he sees your anger spike in a way you've never dared let him see before, especially aimed at him.
"But you wanted it! For a moment you did! He told me!" He shouts, his own anger finally boiling over.
"Yes, I did. For a second, a fucking second, I let him. It felt good to have someone touch me the way he did but I stopped him and I stopped him because I didn't want him Eddie, I want you!" You counter.
He smirks, laughing quietly under his breath.
"But you did want him and you have before!" He shouts.
You move closer to him in the kitchen, your face so close to his as his obvious disbelief of what you're saying to him adds fuel to an already blazing fire inside you.
"And whose fucking fault is that" you hiss.
You see a darkness in his gaze, a darkness you've been begging for, the gaze that leads to exactly what you've been craving.
"You better watch your fucking mouth" he whispers, his voice shaking with fury.
It's your turn to laugh, finally garnering the reaction you've been trying to pull from him and you aren't prepared to snuff it out now.
"Or what? What are you going to do? Fuck it? If only" you smirk.

His hand wraps around a cup on the counter and he launches it at the wall, the glass shattering into the sink in shards, leaving you speechless and shocked at the violent outburst, the first time he's shown aggression in a way that isn't sexual and part of you worries this could backfire spectacularly.
His attention rounds on you and he grabs your throat, slamming you against the wall behind you hard and you feel a jolt of pain shoot through your back at the impact.
"Does this make you fucking happy? Does it? God, you do look good with my hand around your throat. You want me to fucking hurt you? Treat you like a whore? Fine" he hisses, speaking a mile a minute as the anger takes over and makes him frantic, the Eddie you've wanted to see for so long has finally joined the party and it sends a rush of wetness between your legs.
He lets go of your throat and instead grabs your arm, yanking you into the living room.
"Get on your fucking knees" he barks and you follow orders, dropping to them in front of him obediently.
He stands over you as he pulls your chin upwards, your eyes connecting.
"What do you want? You want me to fuck your mouth?" He asks and you nod slowly.
He runs his thumb over your bottom lip and you part them, wrapping them around it and sucking softly as you undo his jeans, pulling them open roughly and down his legs, his hard, throbbing cock in front of your face.