Need You Tonight

Trigger warnings: Aggression/assault at the start of the chapter, nothing incredibly violent happens but might still be a bit of a trigger if experienced in real life. Threat and aggression more than anything but please just be aware if this is something that gets to you. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable reading this as I know it can be a sensitive subject for a-lot of women.

"Detention again?" You say with a heavy sigh, slamming your locker in frustration.
"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise. I'll come to yours after and we can do anything you want, it's only an hour" Eddie responds.
"This is twice this week now, I like going home with you, please just start behaving" you say.
Eddie pouts playfully and your annoyed expression is replaced with a smile.
"See, you can't stay mad at me can you sweetheart?" he says before leaning in to kiss you and your resolve melts completely.
"Eurgh" you hear in a soft voice behind you, recognising it instantly. You pull away from Eddie and turn around as Jeff approaches you both with his new girlfriend, Hannah. They'd only been dating a couple of weeks and apparently you'd both already decided you disliked each other. You weren't sure what you did but she'd never really taken to you which, in turn, got your back up a bit. You kept meaning to ask Jeff what her issue was but the only problem was she always seemed to be around him, holding onto his arm like a child holding a helium balloon, scared he'll fly away if she doesn't keep him against her.

"Hannah" you say, making sure there's a tone of disdain in your voice.
She doesn't respond, opting instead to flip her long light blonde hair over her shoulder and look you up and down, a grimace on her face that makes you want to swing for her.

What a cunt

You smile sweetly as Eddie places his hand on your back, a gentle reminder of his previous pleas for you to stop trying to wind her up but it was too late, surely he could see she started it.
"I like your top. Interesting choice, so brave" you say, wiping the grimace from her mouth and replacing it with an open mouthed look of shock as she turns to Jeff for defence but huffing and storming away when he offers none, just a blank expression, oblivious to the subtle insult you'd given her.

As Jeff runs after her you turn back to Eddie who looks less than happy with what's transpired.
"You really need to stop that you know?" He says.
"Pissing the drama queen off? Did you see the look she gave me?!" You say, defending yourself.
"I know she's a complete asshole but Jeff really likes her so we need to at least try so please... just try?" He asks again.
You roll your eyes. "Ok fine but one day she is going to get a slap"
Eddie laughs and kisses you on the forehead. "I should get to detention, I'll see you soon"
You watch him walk down the hall and into Mr Mundys classroom before leaving yourself, straight out the main school doors.

Lost in your own thoughts, mainly about what you could possibly have done to make Hannah instantly hate you so much you don't notice the figure approach you from behind and grab your arm, pulling you over towards the wall by the entrance you'd just walked out of and pushing you against it, a large, leather covered arm slams a hand against the wall next to your head and looms over you.
"Y/N, no Eddie tonight?" Billy says, blowing smoke in your face as he speaks, the cigarette hanging from his lips moving with his words.
"He's in detention" You say quietly.
"And he's left you all alone, with so many dangerous people around" he whispers, his hand stroking your cheek gently before taking the cigarette from his lips and throwing it on the ground, a final plume of smoke flowing from his nostrils.
"I'm capable of walking home alone" you say.
He smiles a one-sided smile and his blue eyes pierce into yours.
You look away and around the parking lot, desperate to see someone but it's empty, you'd hung around after school too long and now you were left isolated with him.
"I can take you home" he says, leaning in a little closer.
"No really, I'm ok" you say, trying to move back but the wall he has you held against doesn't allow it.
"Are you sure? I can take you home and we can have some fun without Eddie around" he says, licking his lips as he imagines it.