Die, Die My Darling

Trigger warning: Name calling/Violence/Controlling/Biting/Mild public humiliation/A lot of dirty talk lol

Once again thank you to SirenaStyx for this idea <3

The music is drowned out by the sound of your pulse beating in your ears, your blood feels like ice as it courses through your veins and your jaw aches from how hard you're clenching your teeth. You stand rooted to the spot at the bottom of the stairs staring into the kitchen, straight at Eddie who was currently deep in conversation with a very giggly Chrissy Cunningham. You watched as she laughed at everything he said as her body moved far too close to his. The worst part? He seemed to be lapping it up.
His face was lit up as they talked, a smile fixed across his stupid face as her eyes shone with fascination.

You wanted to storm into the kitchen and punch them both.

You didn't even want to come to this stupid party but Eddie had already promised Mike the whole of Hellfire would come and he dragged you along, all you'd done was go to the bathroom and apparently it took mere minutes for Eddie to forget you exist and start making fuck me eyes at fucking Chrissy.
You feel anger explode inside you when Chrissys palm presses against Eddies chest as she talks to him.

How fucking dare they!

"Wow. That's gotta suck" a voice says next to you, said directly into your ear over the music playing behind you.
Your attention is momentarily drawn away from the scene playing out in front of you and to your left, Billy Hargrove is stood next to you following your direct eyeline.
"Does he always flirt with other girls in front of you?"
You stare down at the floor as tears sting your eyes, you weren't sure how to handle this. Part of you wanted to rip into both of them there and then but the other part of you knows Eddie loves you, he'd never do that to you, would he?

Then another option pops into your head.

"Hey, wanna dance?" You ask Billy, putting on your most seductive voice as best you can for him to hear you. A sly grin spreads across his face, he knows what you're doing and he's all too willing to play along.
He takes your hand and pulls you away from the stairs, keeping both of you within eyesight of Eddie.
His arm wraps around your waist tightly as he pulls you into him, your bodies swaying together slowly as Careless Whisper plays loudly. You glance up at Billy and for a moment everything around you melts away, his piercing blue eyes stare straight into yours and you're hypnotised.
You feel your heart pound in your chest as Billy's hand moves from your waist and down to your ass, clenching it tightly through the thin material of the skirt Eddie had made you wear. He grips the fabric and slowly bunches it in his hand, pulling them hem up over your ass before pressing his palm to your skin. Your lips part as a soft moan escapes your lips. Billy's grasp was firm like Eddies but less controlled, it was driven by wild desire instead of rage, he wanted your body in a completely different way and it was driving you insane.
He spins you around suddenly and holds your hips, pulling your ass against the growing bulge in his pants, his own hips grinding against you so you can feel how hard he's getting for you.
You feel his breath against your cheek as he groans in your ear, every move your body makes against him makes him crazy. He wishes he could take you right here but he knows what this is truly all about, it won't go any further than this but God damn he was going to enjoy every second he had you here.

You reach down and grasp the side of your panties, slowly slipping them down your legs.
Once they reach your ankles you quickly crouch to pick them up before turning and slipping them into Billy's pocket, smiling as he licks his lips before his head moves down towards yours, your mouths getting closer so agonisingly slowly.

Completely lost in the moment you don't see that Eddie quickly pushed Chrissy away when she got too close, just as you looked at the floor in fact.
He'd seen this whole thing play out with Billy and currently he was practically murderous as he watched his hands explore your body, his body.
Just as he sees Billy move in for the kill he storms over to you both.
"What the fuck is this?" He hisses in your ear, his anger rising when he's met with a laugh from both of you.
He grabs your arm and pulls you upstairs, searching the hallway before finding an empty bathroom. He throws you inside and locks the door and within seconds his hand is around your neck and your body is thrown against the sink, the cold porcelain digging into your back painfully.
"Are you fucking kidding me? Acting like a whore with Billy fucking Hargrove?" He spits, his eyes are wide with fury but all it does is make you laugh.
"No Eddie. Are YOU fucking kidding ME?" You yell, then you do something you've never done before. You push Eddie backwards... hard.
"You and Chrissy were practically making out in the fucking kitchen right in front of me! You're a fucking asshole!" Tears threaten to spill but you fight them back, you needed him to see how pissed off you were, the last thing you need was to show weakness.