The Way You Like It

Not really many trigger warnings in this one. Maybe some light restraint.

Walking into school at night will never not be weird. The empty halls, dark classrooms and pitch black windows gave the whole building an eerie feel that makes a shiver run up your spine. As you walk past the lockers towards the room the guys used for D&D you start to wonder why Eddie would ask you to meet him here so late. He'd seemed excited when he asked so it didn't sound like you were in trouble, at this point you just hoped you weren't going to get roped into joining the Hellfire club completely. All those stats and storylines, no thank you!

You hear muffled voices as you near the room, quiet shouts follow by cheers that guided you towards your final location.
For a moment you pause, unsure wether you'd be intruding if the game wasn't over but fuck it, Eddie asked you to come here at this time so it's tough if it's a problem.
You enter the room quietly, watching the crowd of boys stood up the long table. Mike Wheeler rolls a dice and silence falls, followed by a loud cry of anguish.
"THATS. A. MISS!" Eddie yells.
Mike holds his head in his hands and your heart swells when you see Dustin Henderson pat him on the back comfortingly. You loved that Eddie had welcomed them into the group, whenever he was around them it brought out the paternal, protective side of him.

You look around the room, one you hadn't dared ask to come into yet, and it's surprisingly inviting. The lighting was soft, dimly lit with string lights around the ceiling and walls and candles lit on any available surface, a harsh ceiling spotlight shone directly on the table making it look like a heavenly sign from above. Eddie sat at the head of the table in a grand looking throne, your eyes roll at the sheer obnoxiousness of it but that's Eddie, he loved a show.
As you're taking in the forbidden fortress you miss the group finish up for the night, your attention knocked back into the room as Dustin and Mike say goodnight to you as they leave.
You wave goodbye and look back at the table to see Eddie grinning at you with a very red faced Gareth by his side.

The rest of the party trail out the door, recounting the nights events as they leave before the room falls silent, you, Eddie and Gareth left alone as the door clicks shut.
"Hello sweetheart" Eddie smiles, beckoning you forward with his index finger.
You slowly approach, not sure what's going on here and even more unsure as to where this is going.
Eddie sits down on his throne, grabbing your waist and pulling you into his lap when you get within touching distance.
"Our Gareth here as something he wants to tell you" he says.
"Eddie this is so embarrassing" Gareth protests, this time it's his turn to hold his head in his hands.
Your eyes flit between them both, the situation becoming less clearer by the second.
"Well does someone want to tell me why I've been dragged out here at night?" You say, letting the annoyance come through your voice.
"Gareth? Why don't you tell Y/N what you asked me yesterday?" Eddie says.

You see Gareth bite at the inside of his cheek, his eyes fixed on Eddie as he silently begs him not to do this.
"Well?" You say.
Gareth's attention turns to you but he doesn't look you in the eyes, instead he looks anywhere but.
"I stepped out of line and asked Eddie what you liked, in bed I mean, like how to get you off. It was stupid and I shouldn't have asked, I don't even know why I did" he says quietly, his gaze falling to the floor.
A smile creeps onto your face, he looked so vulnerable like this. Is this what you looked like to Eddie when he was in one of his moods? It was quite a rush, you could see why Eddie liked it.
You look at Eddie and you've never seen him look so smug, he was taking a sick pleasure from this.
"Why do you want to know, Gareth?" You ask.
He runs his fingers through his hair, you can already tell he wants this to be over and done with and forgotten about.
"Just knowing the kind of relationship you both have I figured maybe one day it would lead to something and if it did I wanted to know, I wanted to make sure I was doing everything right" he says, his eyes still on the floor.