Unsainted (Part 2)

As promised, all girl-on-girl. No story continuation so if that isn't something you're into then it's ok to skip this chapter <3

Hannah moves around the bedroom, investigating Gareth's space with half hearted interest while Claire stands in front of you, her body pressed into yours and her chest heaving with nerves as you pinch the scrunchie holding her ponytail and gently pull it away from her hair, her long dark curls cascading over her shoulders and back and your stomach pangs with desire.

I know this is meant to be an act of revenge but she really is fucking beautiful...

You slide your hand along her neck as you look into her big eyes, her captivating gaze holding yours as Hannah moves behind her, stroking her hair away from the other side of her neck and gaining access to her skin as she drops kisses along her shoulder and you watch Claire's face crumble as she gives into the sensation.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" You ask again and she nods, her eyes fluttering closed as Hannah's mouth opens against her neck and her tongue flicks out to tease her skin.
"Do you think we should be honest with her?" Hannah murmurs against Claire's neck.
"I think we should be" you respond, taking Claire's hand and leading her over to Gareth's bed where you both sit on the edge while Hannah shifts back onto it, leaning back against the headboard to inspect her nails and leaving you to tell Claire everything. That Eddie likes to watch you fuck his friends, how Gareth tried to get too close and almost broke you up, how they argued and fell out, Eddies new revenge plan. The whole story.
She remains silent, her blank expression giving nothing away as she takes in your story.
"So you and Gareth had sex?" She asks, not a hint of malice in her voice but more of intrigue.
"Yes. It was a long time ago and it didn't mean anything, now you're here and after everything that's happened since it won't happen again. I think you should just have all the information before we do this, it wouldn't seem right otherwise" you finish and wait for her reaction, expecting this to be over here and now and you're already deciding the best ways to deal with Eddies disappointment when she finally speaks again.
"I still want you to show me" she smiles, her features so innocent and trusting. She's annoyed at Gareth for allowing her to befriend you knowing the history, he let her drink with you and get to know you without all the facts so why wouldn't she want to join in this little plan? She was just as involved as anyone else now.

Hannah grins from behind you both, hoping this would be the answer, and gently takes Claire's hand and pulls her onto the bed to lie back between her open legs, Claires body leant against her and allowing Hannahs continued kisses along her shoulder and neck while she pulls Claires thin straps down her arms and pushes the top of her dress down over her chest, her bare, perky breasts coming into view.
You grin and watch as Hannah's fingers move over Claire's nipples, the puffy circles hardening instantly at her touch as she gasps softly.
You crawl onto the bed, nudging Claire's legs open with yours while you lean over both of them, kissing Hannah deeply before moving onto Claire, her mouth colliding with yours passionately as she moans against your lips while Hannah's fingers pinch her nipples gently beneath you.

Your hand glides down her stomach and over her panties, your palm resting against the fishnet tights and the thin lace covering her pussy and you feel her whimper against your lips as her hips buck against your hand.
"Do you want me to touch you?" You ask and she nods, her head falling back against Hannah's shoulder. You kneel up and rip a hole her tights aggressively, allowing you more access and she gasps when she feels your fingers slip into the side of her panties and down against her slit.
Her legs stiffen against you as you push your middle finger between her wet lips and brush the tip over her clit and her reaction is instant, her body arching upwards and the air filling with a loud exclamation of pleasure as you and Hannah glance at each other, both smirking in satisfaction at her response.
"I think you're going to be a very good student" you grin as you crawl down her body until your mouth is level with her inner thighs, your lips travelling inwards and leaving a trail of soft kisses along her skin until they meet her bikini line and she gasps, her body writhing against Hannah as desperation sets in as you move her panties aside and her glistening slit in your eyeline begging to be eaten already.