I Feel So

No trigger warnings for this one (I know, I promise some more Mean Eddie is coming soon) but be prepared for a lot of compliments and worship lol

Eddies hands move up and down your waist slowly, his fingertips forcing goosebumps onto your skin as he so delicately strokes your body. You stir in your sleep as he wakes you up with his gentle touch, his body pressed against your back as his lips move along your shoulder.
"Good morning" you murmur, your sleep slowly fading away as he pulls you back into the waking world.
"Good morning beautiful" he whispers and your heart sinks slightly and he feels your body tense up against him instead of relaxing into him like you usually do.

"You ok?" He whispers, his lips moving along your shoulder and up your neck.
"I hate it when you call me that" you say quietly.
"What? Beautiful? Why?" He asks, his head pulling away from you in surprise.
"Because I'm not" You say, causing his hands to stop moving against you. Instead his palm presses flat against your side and he pulls you onto your back, his face hovering over yours.
"Why the fuck would you say that?" He asks, concern in his deep dark eyes.
"Because it's true. I'm not" you repeat.
He doesn't say anything, he just looks down at you laid before him, unsure how to react.
"Have I made you feel like this?" He asks.
"Not at all. I just don't feel it, I don't think I ever really have" you shrug.

He shifts onto his knees next to you and suddenly  lifts your waist up and flips you onto your stomach, before moving on top of you, his hardening cock pressed against your ass through his pyjamas and your panties.
He keeps his body held against you as his knees part between your legs, pushing yours open as he keeps you pinned and helpless, his arms either side of your head as he holds himself up on his elbows over you.
He leans in to your ear, brushing your hair aside as his lips press against your skin.
"Let's try and do something about that shall we" he says, his voice low and determined.
"First of all, these lips" he starts, the pad of his thumb moving over your bottom lip slowly "these lips are made to fit into mine. They way they part when you say my name and the way they look wrapped around me are images that run through my mind constantly".
His other hand moves over your cheek, his knuckles stroking your skin as they move into your hair.
"You feel that? The way your hair moves through my fingers. So soft and strong, perfect to grasp when you misbehave" He really drives it home by gripping your hair tightly, making you whimper.
He keeps hold of your hair as his other hand moves away from your lips, moving over your shoulders and down your spine, his index finger stroking along the dip in the middle.
"And this back, the way it arches so perfectly and how it pulls your body up involuntarily when you cum"

Your heart hammers in your chest as you listen to him, the way he describes your body in a way you've never heard, parts of you you've never thought of, parts that you'd never thought would be noticed.
His hand flattens against the small of your back as it turns and moves over your ass, gripping it tightly as he growls in your ear in the most feral way you've ever heard.
"And your ass, my god your ass, the way it moves as I slam into you, how it sways when you walk and the beautiful curve when you bend. If you could see what goes through my mind when I look at it you'd never doubt your beauty again"

He kneels up and grabs your thigh, flipping you onto your back again.
He lowers back down onto you, pulling your T-shirt up your body as he moves and pressing his bare torso against yours.
He stops with his face mere inches from yours, looking deep into your eyes as he continues.
"Those eyes, you tell me so much through them. I know when you're sad, happy, angry, horny. I can see when I'm doing just the right thing to you when your eyelids flicker. The way they burn into me when you're being a brat, knowing you're getting your own way and thinking I don't know that"
He nudges your jaw up with his nose, his open mouth pressing to your neck again as he speaks.
"Your neck, always so willing to be exposed. The way your moans vibrate through it against my mouth, how it feels in my hand, the way your skin turns red when I squeeze it" he runs his tongue over your skin and your hands press to his back, your nails digging into his skin.
"How could I forget your hands? Have you ever seen how they look with mine wrapped around your wrists? How they clench into fists? Even better with handcuffs wrapped around them, its so cute how you pull against them thinking they're a match for those metal bracelets"