Can I Play With Madness?

No trigger warnings

He's lost track of how many times he's tried to focus on Mr Clarke and the lesson he should be listening to but still his mind wanders.
Memories of last night race through his mind, his fingers wrapped around your fragile neck as you gaze up at him with shining eyes just before he feels your aching cunt clamp around him, your climax invading all his senses at once as your body arches off the bed beneath him in sheer ecstasy. He will never get over the way he makes you move, the sharp jerks and the graceful writhes are something he strives to experience every goddamn day and your captivating moans and cries of his name play through his mind on a continuous loop as he drifts into his fantasies, now remembering how you tasted before he delved inside you.
The sweet wetness he was drawing from you with every relentless flick of his tongue against your swollen clit and the way your waist wriggled above him had made his cock ache unbearably but he was enjoying his favourite meal far too much to give in to his own needs and when he looked up at you it was all the pay off he could ask for. The swell of your breasts with your hard nipples poking up along the horizon, beyond that your lips held open with continuous gasps and whines falling from them and filling his ears, your arms pulled tight above your head and your wrists tugging at the handcuffs wrapped around the headboard as you desperately try and regain some autonomy but he has you, he has you held and wet and crying out for release, a release only he could give you right now.

He remembers how your walls had felt around his fingers and how they'd grasped them like a lifeline as he worked them inside you. His own little slice of paradise clamping down around him as he pushes down on your lower abdomen and sends your sweet spot bearing down against his bent fingers and the result was instantaneous. Your hips bucked against his hand so hard the bed creaked below you and your hands pulled against your restraints so suddenly he thought the wood would crack apart and the cry, that fucking cry, it was feral and desperate and as he keeps his strokes against that same spot he witnesses you crumble, his mind tingling as he watches your eyes clamp shut and your eyebrows knit together, your beautiful form shuddering and wriggling against the bed as your pussy floods with fresh arousal that he laps up hungrily while his fingers guide you through, your little cunt growing tighter and tighter around the digits and sending his mind into orbit when he feels the beautiful pulse of your inner walls and remembers how they feel around his cock, the same cock that's still aching to finally dive into you...

"Hey Eddie, you ok?" Your voice cuts through the memory and brings him crashing back into reality, your naked and bound body replaced with your fully clothed one sat beside him that is currently eyeing him with concern.
He feels his hands clamped in front of his pursed lips, his fingers aching at how tightly they're held together and he can feel his leg bouncing underneath the desk, the leg your hand is currently rested on.
"Yeah, fine. Sorry just daydreaming I guess" he says with a comforting smile and it placates you, your hand sliding off his thigh and back to the pen on your desk and he smiles wider as he watches you work, your nimble fingers making quick notes along your work book as your eyes flit between the blackboard up front and the words flowing from your hand but his mind starts to drift again, the way your eyes are darting back and forth, he's seen it before...

... you look up at Hannah, watching and listening for her moans and gasps to lead you in the right direction before your eyes drop back down to her spread pussy, your fingers pulsing in and out of her impressively fast and your own body bent over onto your knees with your round ass hovering in the air, just begging for a few red handprints along your smooth skin, your dripping pussy beneath waiting it's turn as he watches you you finger fuck your best friend, knowing she'll return the favour as soon as you've given her what you crave yourself.
Hannah's fingers twist through your hair, pulling your mouth down onto her little clit and you wrap your lips around it obediently, her whines becoming louder and more frequent as the added sensation expands that bubble of growing bliss in her stomach.