XXII : Flaws

⚠️

WARNING : Spicy content.
Friendly reminder this is a bl so if you do not feel confortable about it skip to the end of the chapter.

I tiptoe down the dark hallway to avoid making noise. Until I came to a sliding glass door. I push it discreetly, taking care to close it too. I approach the desk and start to open the drawers scrutinizing the piled-up papers. Nothing. I don't see it anymore. Yet I was sure to have seen him put it away here.

" Is that what you're searching for?"

I immediately raise the tent. Find out what he's doing there. I thought, however, that I had closed that door. I did not hear when it opened. Yet I'm not dreaming he stands in front of the desk brandishing a satchel in hand. this is the one I was looking for. The silence hanging over the room only increases the pressure. I am unable to answer anything.

"Give it to me."

"Oh but I don't think it's yours."

"Neither is it yours. "

" Although it is about me."

"What do you want? "

"I wonder why you would need my statistics. That's a little too specific for a simple newbie like you. "

" This does not concern you. "

"Allow me to doubt it."

" Are you going to give it back to me or not?"

" Give it back to you? I am still hesitating. For free? Do I look like I'm volunteering?"

" I am not going to beg and say I will do anything you want."

" Oh but it will be a shame if the higher-ups discover an intruder stealing documents about one of their best racers. What do you think they are going to do to your pretty face?"

He waves the yellow envelope in front of me.

" It'd be such a waste...don't you think so?"

I get up suddenly grabbing his shirt to bring him closer to me. I look as his eyes there's something strangely magnetic about them. I am trapped and can't takes my eyes of him. Seconds later we were kissing on the desk. We barely stopped to breathe. We were against each other and the warmth of his body was electrifying. My hand goes to discover his body while he caresses my neck, the nape of the neck, and then my face. These gestures are much more gentle than I would have imagined. Little by little our kiss regains its intensity. He lays me on the table to have access to my torso. It gradually descends to my waist and then my hip. He looks straight into my eyes before inserting his fingers through my jeans. I gasped against his lips. As if it wasn't tight enough down there. Nevertheless, he did not take long to seize it.
With his free hand, he continues to run through my body. He rubbed languidly against my pelvis which raises the tension several notches. Our breathing quickened to the rhythm he was following. Once he was satisfied with his work, he completely lowered my jeans to gain access to my lower limbs. Gradually he touched my legs then my thighs. Despite what happened before I was greedy only wanted more and more, so I brought him closer to me. His eyes were burning with desire and he was determined to go all the way out. He turned me around abruptly. My torso was slightly compressed between the surface of the desk and his hand exerting little pressure on my back holding me in place as he put the condom on.
He introduced a few fingers first to lose me a little more. Just before he gave me a warning. Despite this, I could not contain a few cries that quickly turned into a cry of pleasure. He seemed to enjoy going back and forth while the tension did not go down. He was very diligent and it was obvious that he knew his stuff.
He kissed my neck too before running his finger over my back, tracing circular shapes on it. The temperature of my body rose more and more and was naturally impregnated with his odor. When the waves got bigger and bigger I was almost disappointed because it would end soon.
Although worth it. A year later thinking about it still gives me chills.