XLV : Rain

⚠️
WARNING : Spicy content.
Friendly reminder this is a bl so if you do not feel confortable about it skip to the end of the chapter.

For all answers I bite his inner lip he spreads his lips moaning and I introduce my tongue there. My breath became unleavened as his cold hands travel my burning skin. I feel trapped in his arms as he slowly brings me on top of him. He precausionouslly put my leg on either side of her thighs making sure I am comfortable. I nod a yes as I take a deep breath. A smirk appears on his face. He began to caress my toned abdomen then his fingers slid down my belly button until they reach my boxer's waistband. He undid my Bermuda shorts and slightly lowered the elastic of my underwear. The tension between us is rising at an unexpected speed. The worst is that he seems to enjoy it and is getting much more pleasure from seeing me on the verge of lust. I could feel the slight compression between our pelvis. A few seconds later Kim pulled up my shirt reaching for my nipples
he touched them with his lips, then his thumbs took over. The sensation was electrifying, I had goosebumps. during this time the rain had not yet stopped and a little mist was forming on the windows.

Once he saw my guard down he went further down. At first, he was just caressing it stroking its full length then alternated in stimulating the tip. my erection was gradually growing between his palm. little by little he increased the pressure, even if I was in bad faith I could not deny his skill. still, even contain my cries of pleasure that I tried somehow to stifle by biting my fingers. He abruptly retracted the hand that I put to my mouth. unable to resist the pleasure any longer, I tilted my head back, parting my lips slightly out of breath. However, he had not said his last word he approached my chest, holding me by the back, and began to nibble the tips of my nipples. I groaned and stroked my skin against his. I am panting nearly out of breath. A few seconds later a whitish liquid spreads over my lower abdomen and on his hand, he approaches me again to kiss me languidly biting my lips. I feel him smile against my lips he pulls away for a second and whispers.

"That's my boy."

His honeyed voice makes me shudder. I'm so embarrassed that I dare not look up raising my hands to hide the top of my face. Trying to divert my attention to the rain slaps on the roof of the car. He gently brings my face to look at him. I could lose myself in his dark irises which shone with desire and malice. I need a lot of courage not to give in to his ardor plus resisting his temptation is not easy. When we stopped kissing my eyes immediately locked onto his since the very first day our eyes met.

That day I entered the tournament I did not yet have the right to access it. a few weeks after Ricky's death I found myself faced with the promise I had made to him. I had to do the task since I was very quickly arrested by the bodyguards who guarded the entrance. I tried to explain to them and be as persuasive as I could, but they did not broach. They pushed me violently before putting me aside. I couldn't let myself go so quickly and came back more convincing and more determined than ever. I got up for I know how many times timesdvanced tirelessly towatowtowards colossal men at least two meters tall, with prominent muscles. A face that did not show the slightest sympathy, the slightest feeling.
It took me a miracle to make this decision I couldn't fail before I even set foot in it.

Suddenly someone jostled me with a shoulder bump that I thought he was clumsy at first. It turned around it was intentional. Nevertheless, he remained imperturbable. Only his eyes twinkled a mischievous glow. The first thought that came to my mind was that he has very beautiful eyes. I couldn't see him after he hurt me on purpose. Handsome or not that does not excuse the lack of politeness. His gorgeous face won't be enough to excuse him, at least not with me.

" Hey look where you're going!"

He doesn't answer me then he gives me a disdainful look. Casually this asshole turns around without flinching.
I catch him by the shoulder he stops. t
The two big bullies from before try to hold me back I struggle at best. He ends up telling them to stop they obey right away. He's surely one of the big heads here. Never mind. He keeps walking nonchalantly I tag along.