THE END

After long months of hard work patience and writing, I am proud to announce to you all that my FIRST story is complete.

Of course not entirely, some modifications could be added from time to time. So stay tuned.

But, ladies, gentlemen, and nonbinary folks.

LATE-NIGHT DRIVES ARE OFFICIALLY OVER.

You have been through a lot of emotions alongside every character in this story. Some we've grown to love or hate. We saw their flaws and heart. We discovered their best and their worst.  Some made us laugh others betrayed our trust.
Nonetheless,  I enjoyed bringing them to live with all of you.
I am going to miss interacting with them. (And with you as well)

So here's to our main characters!

Matthew. Kim. Joshua. Honorable mention for Silver.

I wish you enjoyed meeting them through my words as much as I did.

Nearly 9 months ( more if I count the preparations for the first chapters and longer if I consider how much time it took me to finally decide to post)

So here's your sign if you're struggling to do something you like.
JUST DO IT.

Let the overthinking for your future self deal with.

And don't forget to do it with love. Don't forget to have fun. Don't worry about others. Follow your own pace. Enjoy the journey through every single step. Failures and wins.

Well, I didn't mean it to be a motivational speech. But here we are.
I believe you can. So always count me as one when you doubt yourself.

You're amazing! YOU CAN DO IT.

When I think of all the time we spent together,  discovering and building this story, words alone can't explain how grateful I am. For everyone and each of you.

I want to say THANK YOU for your support.

Especially to my dearest most faithful readers😉

However, this is only the beginning of a long yet promising journey. I look forward to meeting you again. For another adventure.

( New announcements will follow soon in the meanwhile I wish you all health and peace!!)

It's not a farewell but rather a See you next time dearest readers!!

Sincerely,

Vicky❤️