XI : Contradictory

⚠️

WARNING : Spicy content.
Friendly reminder this is a bl so if you do not feel confortable about it skip to the next chapter.

I feel my head exploding. Did I black out for a long time?
A faint gleam pierced through the beige veils of the curtain. I try to sit up but my head is too heavy. I hold my head in my hands to contain the pressure. The door opens I see someone enter the room. Joshua dyed his hair in such a short time? What am I saying?

"Not dead yet ?" He asked.

I don't know this voice. " Where am I ?"

" My house.Here.Eat." He replies with a raspy voice.

I look at the plate. Toast and butter. A glass of reddish fruit-flavored juice. He approaches me and his dark gaze pierces my soul. I grit my teeth. I push the plate away with the back of my hand. Annoyed he turns around putting the plate on the bedside table. He is leaning on the edge of his desk, his hands crossed on his chest, letting his prominent musculature be seen.

" So you recognize me now."

"Since when are you so nice." I retort leaning my head slightly and reaching out my hate toward there the dish. I brandished the knife towards him, slowly approaching him. My body is screaming inside. Despite being in the verge of panic I try to hide it as best I can. I swallow my saliva. Hoping

"You think I would poison you ?" He says in a mocking tone.

"Why wouldn't you ?" I brandished the knife towards him. Praying that he doesn't get a step closer. I look him straight in the eye. He does not look down. We stand here straring at each other for a long time.

" To be honest I was very tempted to do so..." He sighed. "But your friend didn't take off his eyes from me one second."

So Joshua is still here. I sighed out of relief. After a few seconds of bewilderment and I let my guard down. He grabs me by the hair towards the back of my neck and blocks my hand that was holding the knife.

" Do it. Or are you a wimp ?" He taunts me and g to piss me off. My blood is starting to heat up. I would stick the knife in him now but my hand refuses to move. I tried to get out of his embrace. It's harder than I thought to get rid of his grip. The knife ended up flying away projecting by the force that we both exercised. I panic.

Suddenly his gaze changes and becomes much darker. He brutally pushes me back onto the bed, and comes over to me, holding my hands above my head. I was trying to fight but it was useless.

" You're still as weak." He says in a low voice. I feel his warm breath on my breath. his breath does not hide the fact that he has drunk a lot. He releases most of his body weight onto me. I can help but shiver at the contact of his skin on mine. He stares at me for a long time while I stare back at his lips. This moment feels like an eternity. We were so close to each other that it soon becomes unbearable for both of us. It's only a matter of time before one of us gives in. It remains to be seen which of us will lower his guard first.

After making sure my legs couldn't move he then leaned over to kiss me. His lips were softer than I expected. I kiss him back. From this moment it only goes more and more languorous, inviting to dance. Our tongues then intertwine passionately. I moan despite myself. He smiles against my lips. Bits them and a hoarse cry escape me. I feel myself melting under his weight. It angers me but I don't feel the courage to resist him. I sense his erection growing against mine, then my pelvis begins to instinctively rub against his. He grunts slightly as he pushes his way down my neck, biting my ear in passing. My legs let go, I can no longer resist and abandon myself completely at his mercy. At this point, we're only obeying our primary need. Nothing more. But damn, he is good at that. He caresses me.

He introduces his hand under my shirt. I shudder at his touch the warmth of his hand is spreading in my lower abdomen, it makes my case worse. We continue to kiss languidly while he takes the opportunity to discreetly slip his hand on my belt. I hate loving this moment. I enjoy it and it pisses me off. I become more aggressive in kissing until I bite his lower lip. I can feel that he is enjoying is as much if not more. I know that he does not want to stop. Not at this moment.

________________________________________

Thank you for reading !!!

Finally we meet the Kim...and in what circumstances...

It seems as they had already met somewhere and aren't in good terms... what could have happened before?

However the tension is here and so am I for it.
First spicy-ish scene in a bl pov. It's quite superficial since the expertise is missing...But, I hope it will be good enough for a first.

Also why did he interfiere earlier, and even took him home? Could he have something in mind?

Ps: there are two chapters this week.

I am looking forward to reading your comments.

See you next week.

Vicky❤️