Chapter 20

LAVANYA

'Mister Hridhaan Raichand!!! You think you can just walk away from me...ignoring me like I don't exist? Well that ain't going to happen baby!!! Because Bianca is like a fire!!! Bianca is a burning fire who is going to destroy everything inside of you!!! And if you think that poor petty little wifffffffe of yours is going to make you his then let me tell you... Bianca is like a wild cat!!! She's going to pounce at what's hers and snatch it all! You are mine Mr Hridhaan Kaivalya Raichand and you cannot just cannot get rid of my magical spells!!!'

I smirked and started swaying my hips left and right, making my chiffon saree spread across the staircase as I started walking downstairs raising an eyebrow with a pout trying to look as mean as a bitch.

Damnnn!!! I'm good at this! I could see Haya's eyes twinkling and our new director Devansh who just got promoted smiling at me. I continued walking down the stairs when I noticed a certain someone standing by the staircase. Mouth slightly opened and eyes practically ready to shatter the thin frame of glass protecting his eyes from falling to the ground...Mister Aditya Raj Suryavanshi was shocked seeing my meanie-vamp avatar and I was conscious now and then came the embarrassment.

I lost my balance and stomped my tall stilettos on the free end of my saree and I tripped badly on the chiffon saree all tangled up and messy. Although I didn't hurt myself much but I had badly sprained my foot such that everyone came running including my co-actor Sujoy who asked if I was ok to stand but it was paining real bad. Devansh and Haya were ready to examine my leg while the spot boy brought me a bottle of water asking me to relax. Shravya had run in an instant to get the first aid kit but before I could answer anything I was lifted off the ground effortlessly like I weighed nothing in a bridal style by the one and the only Mr Suryavanshi.

'Mist...Mister Suryavanshi... Please drop me...I'm fine... I'll try to wa... please put me down!!!'

'Please Miss Khanna...you fell down...we need to take you to the doctor!!!'

Doctor???? Is he crazy???

'Doctor??? What nonsense... It's just a sprain Mr Suryavanshi...and please...put me down everyone is watching!!!' I said when I noticed Haya smirking at both of us.

'Miss Khanna you fell from the staircase so shutup!!! And who writes this kind of a dumb scene??? What are we shooting here??? She's a vamp but why is she supposed to walk down the staircase with such a tight and uncomfortable saree... whatever that crap is...who is her designer???' he screamed. God what is he doing?

'Mr Suryavanshi...I play the negative lead in the show. And this is an adaptation of my famous tv show and I play a vamp in it. A homewrecker. This is how a vamp or a home wrecker looks like.' I said and he looked at me top to bottom and made a puky face saying

'Like this??? You don't even look dangerous...how will you wreck houses looking like a first copy of the famous tv vamp Komolika???' he asked trying to hide his laughter and I scowled.

'Aman...Haya do we have a doctor on the sets?' he asked in his authoritative tone and both denied while he looked pissed.

'Why don't we have a doctor on the set. What if something happened to her?' he yelled to which Aman and Haya were shocked. Even the people around us kept looking at him with their wide eyes. I was slightly embarassed too.

Why is he creating a scene?

I shot him a death glare and wiggled my eyebrows at him and he asked

'Whatttt???' and then I signalled him to look around. He suddenly realised what I was pointing towards and he suddenly felt conscious. He cleared his throat realising what I meant and he added