Chapter 39

ADITYA

Moon was shining at its brightest illuminating the entire sky looking so peaceful and beautiful. However the moon goddess walking next to me looked much more beautiful than the one in the sky. So pure, so etheral, so magical. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Honestly, her beauty was enough to make me forget the map of the entire palace that I'm supposed to tour her tonight.

She looked simple yet breathtakingly gorgeous in that simple plain white cotton salwar kameez and that blue bandhni dupatta. No makeup at all. Her hair tied in a simple punch clip together covering her back which had a deep cut giving a peekaboo of her healthy shiney skin. She was indeed a vamp. I was bewitched by her beauty.

I silently took her everywhere throughout the palace. She admired and appreciated the paintings, the antique items, the age old decors whereas I admired her smile, appreciated the way she carried herself so aethestically, cherishing these silent yet beautiful moments of ours with each other. I silently promised her to go on these late night walks with her everytime we came to Jaipur but maybe I'll prefer to hold her warm beautiful hands and spend our beautiful moonlit nights together.

'This is so beautiful...Wow!!! I mean I could say that the people living in this palace loved greenery looking at those rose gardens at the entrance of the palace but I didn't know this would be ten times beautiful inside here. This is so green and so beautiful.' she giggled happily.

'This place is called Padmini Divya Bageecha (garden). This is the same garden whose view you could see from the suite rooms of the palace that is now the seven star hotel. But this is still a private property. So guests can see only a certain portion of this, not all of it and this is only for the royal family to visit Outsiders are not allowed.' saying I offered her my hand while walking down the stairs. She raised an eyebrow and simply held onto the marble reeling ignoring my hand.

Queen indeed. I chuckled at her tantrum. Suits her though.

Swaying her hips, she slowly started walking down the stairs. She removed her sandals and started walking bare footed on the grass.

'This is huge. What is this? A forest?' she asked curiously brushing her hands on the little midnight lillies that had flowered and I smiled saying

'Indeed it was!!! A mini forest!!!' I announced and she raised an eyebrow asking 'Whatttt?' and I smiled saying

'My grandmother was a brave woman. She loved keeping pets. Wild ones.' and she raised an eyebrow and smirked while settling herself on the grass and I quickly said 'You can take the chairs...it's over there!!!' but she nodded saying
'Its peaceful here...tell me about her!!!' and I smiled and settled down next to her.

'My grandmother Her Royal Highness Shrimati Padmini Amarthya Raj Suryavanshi had great love for wild animals and my grandfather was head over heels in love with my Dadisa. He wanted to woo her at any and every chance he got. He pampered her. Let's say... he spoilt her with crazy gifts. My grandmother loved watching wild animals but hated to see them in a zoo. She liked their wild nature. The reason why a mini forest was created here. It's said this Bageecha had tigers, lions, peacocks once upon a time and my grandmother loved watching them.

Then my mother came into this family as a new bride and she adored this piece of the palace the most. But one day my father's friend, a random guest if I could say had shot one of the lions. Although the lion survived, my mother was shaken by that incident. Post which they don't keep any wild animals here. However you'll find a lot of these buddies.' saying I pointed towards the small pond a little far from our place and her eyes shined seeing swans in the pond.

'They are beautiful!!!' she said and although I knew they were beautiful. She looked the most beautiful tonight. I didn't know why I felt it's the right time to talk to her.