Chapter 31

LAVANYA

My eyes widened in shock seeing him, leaning towards the door of the room. Suddenly the closed room felt really small and cozy. I felt like someone really sucked all the oxygen from this room.

He was standing there carelessly folding his hands against his chest with a lopsided smile on his face making me extremely conscious and that very moment I realised that my naked back was at a open display, so I immediately turned around trying to hide my back but he simply kept smiling without even blinking once.

'Whhhhat the hell are you doing here?' I managed not to fumble or stammer. But he still stood there unaffected with the smile pasted onto his face. What has happened to this dracula? His transformation from Dracula to Pennywise with that smile.

'Ggget out!!! I said out!!! This...this is not your room!!!' I managed to say when he chuckled saying

'Neither yours!!!' and then he takes a step forward and another step forward and here my heart rate was increasing with every passing second.

'Bbbbut this is Shrav... Shravya's room and I....wait...why am I explaining you? Who do you think you are that I must explain you anything???' but his legs kept approaching me and I helplessly kept taking steps backwards. Damn it!!! This feels like a dejavu. Wait a minute!!! But why should I run away? This is Shrav's room and you are a bridesmaid. He's just a boss. Tell him. He's not your boss anymore. Tell him Luv!!!

'Yyyyouuuuu are not my boss anymore! You can't scare me!!!' I said trying to not move backwards and standing right there facing him although my heart wanted to simply jump outside the window, run out of the room, jump like a monkey, break the walls and move into next room, do anything just walk out but my tarnished yet alive ego was still adamant that I must not move. So I stood there confidently until he stood exactly infront of me.

His eyes bored into mine confidently with a mischievous smile and I was so annoyed. I should have that confidence not him. That's when he smirks and whispers

'Thats exactly what I want you to understand that I'm no longer your boss butterfly!!!' he smiles and my insides melt at that adorable smile yet my anger bubbles up recalling our past.

'Its Miss Lavanya Khanna for you Mr Suryavanshi. Don't address me anything other than my name. Infact don't address me anything at all!!! I just can't tolerate!!!' I mutter under my breath when he smiles again looking into my eyes but suddenly his gaze shifts behind me and his mischief is all vanished in thin air and I notice a very annoyed expression on his face.

'I want you to leave from here Mister Sury-' and my voice dies in my mouth as he takes one big step and holds my shoulders and slightly turns me to right and when I was about to yell at him he angrily asks

'What the hell? There are rashes??? Who asked you to wear such a tight blouse? Looks like Mr Aaryan Sehgal doesn't know to design blouses!!!' he says examining my back and I push him away saying

'Dare you utter a word about Aaryan. And who are you to look at my wounds or analyse if I'm hurt when you were the one whose given me a scar of a lifetime!!!' I said and turned away from him when he didn't utter a word..I could look at his expressions via the mirror. His face had lost its color now. Did it prick you Mr Suryavanshi? Well it should!!!

But suddenly I felt something cold on my back when I noticed he was applying some cream on my back. I tried to walk away but his grip tightened on my shoulder but I yelled saying

'I dont need your help!!! I can manage!!! Stop your pretense that you care!!!coz you don't!!!' I said angrily and tried to move a little more when he held my forearm and his grip tightened slowly as he whispered