Chapter 43

🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼

Today's chapter is dedicated to the newest & the cutest couple in town officially. As anima_sola_6 Rishika my darling has finally found her life Arjun SonArjun. and were tied in the precious knot of marriage yesterday.

God bless you both... Rishi n Arjun ❤️

Stay healthy and happy always.
Keep smiling, shining and being each other's anchor throughout life.

Love you both ❤️

Cheers to your happily ever after ❤️

Love Love ❤️
Yours Dida (Srinidhi)

🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼

LAVANYA

My eyes kept pouring nonstop while my lips smiled to its fullest. My heart was overwhelmed by his confession. He had announced it to our family that not only is he in love with me but also would go to any extent to earn my hand in this relationship. My eyes were adoring his beautiful face so much so that I wanted to remember this moment forever in my life.

Throughout my life it was only I who asked for love in alms. I craved this emotion where a man would acknowledge my feelings. I knew Adi always felt this. Words were never necessary between us. It had always been an unspoken relationship but last night, him offering his mother's ring and today him asking me and my entire family an opportunity to earn me made me feel special. It made me feel that there is someone who is ready to go to any extent to earn my love. It's easy falling for someone but it's tough to keep that someone closer to your heart and here my Adi had bravely asked for an opportunity to treasure me not just for now but forever. I was falling in love all over again with this Dracula of mine.

I sobbed and slowly put forward my arms to cup his face while he was still on his knees, crying and still smiling like a maniac. The moment my palms cupped his face he closed his eyes making fresh ounces of tears fall off his eyes. I pressed my forehead against his forehead and we smiled and cried silently as I whispered

'I love you too Adi...And I want to treasure your love...not for now...forever...I know you did foolish things before but you regret your past decisions and know this...I was angry upon you but my love for you is way bigger than that...And I want you to know that I trust you. I don't need you to prove anything to me! I trust you baby!!!' I whisper while still cupping his cheeks while few drops of tears from my eyes fall on his cheeks as he giggles...I chuckle too but he sniffles through the tears and cups my face wiping my tears through his thumb fingers and whispers

'I know...but a marriage or a relationship is a package deal. Just like how I will bring you home as my bride and Dadasa will adore you as his daughter in law and Kashish will love you as her Bhabhisa...I also want to have the love of parents that I craved all my lives. This is like that one chance to redeem this scratch card of buy one get one dozen free baby!!!' he said and I burst out laughing while tears spill out more from my eyes.

'Your Daadu is angry with me, your Daadi, Mushi and your parents are also extremely hurt but baby this is all because they love you and I love the point that there is this beautiful family who showers so much care and love upon my Lavanya and to be honest...I want to earn that love too.

I don't want to be the guy who forced this marriage upon their daughter at gunpoint. I want them to respectfully take me as their son in law so that post marriage I get their love and not a acquaintance just because I'm their daughter's husband.