Chapter 51

LAVANYA

'Aahir I have sent you the location... Dev Daadu said it's Neiv uncle's bungalow. But I don't know why is he taking Neiyat there. It's a remote location outside the city and I don't know...that man doesn't give me the right vibes!!! Please reach soon...we are also on our way!!!' I said while driving towards Neiv uncle's bungalow as suggested by Dev Daadu. I couldn't wait for a mess to happen so as suggested by Dev Daadu I called Aahir. Luckily he was around that location. He would reach earlier than us.

'Dont worry Luv!!! I am on my way. How long would you both take?' he asked and I was stuck at the KRPuram traffic which was at its peak even at this odd hour but we didn't have a go.

'KRPuram...then Tin Factory...isn't going to be easy to reach soon Aahir. I'm trying!!!' I said while Dev Daadu patted my back and nodded giving me confidence. I knew he was extremely tensed, it's just that he wasn't showing it on his face.

It took us almost 2 hours to reach the location but the sight infront of us had left us shaken. The house was on fire and Aahir was carrying a half conscious Neiyat in his arms running outside the house that was burning into flames. But what left us beyond shocked was Neiyat's wounds and cuts. Her clothes looked torn and she had swollen cheeks and bleeding mouth. My heart was beating in my mouth. I didn't want to utter that word, Dev Daadu hugged her and she cried and fainted in his arms. On my way I didn't know if I should ask, I simply looked at Aahir and his eyes alone signalled me that my thoughts were right.

That bloody molestor had this time tried to cross his limits. He had attempted to force Neiyat and I didn't know if I should be angry on her for trusting that disgusting man or if I should pity her for the fact that her dreams and expectations of her fiance being her Daadu's replica had shattered.

'Daadu you think she will be okay here?' I asked him as he walked out of the room. He had fed her Daal Chawal like he fed us all during our childhood days. Finally she had drifted to sleep after taking the medications. Aahir however was dreadfully silent. His silence had honestly scared me too. He was sitting silently in the living room watching tv. More like staring at it with a blank expression. I was worried about him too. Suddenly Daadu patted my shoulder bringing me out of my reverie saying

'This is Mahir's penthouse Luv!!! She can be here... she can relax. Taking her home now means everyone asking her a hundred questions. Chah and Neiv will definitely not be able to take it. I can't even think of Neiv's reaction. Neiyat needs some space. The Blueberry hills penthouse is hence the safest. And don't worry Mahir will handle everything back home. But I need a favour from you Baccha!!!' Dev Daadu said.

I held his hand saying 'Hukum Karo Aap (Just order me) Senior Boyfriend!!!'. He smiled saying 'I know you have your own mess to sort out. But can you please stay with Nei-' and before he could complete the statement I held his hand and nodded saying 'She is my bestie too Daadu!!! I'm here!!! Don't worry!!!' and he nodded.

Daadu didn't want to go home, he decided to stay here with us. He didn't want to sleep but he was also an old man and he needed rest too. I forcefully made Dev Daadu have some milk while Aaryan got Daadu's medicines from home. He was also worried and wasn't ready to go home. He insisted that he would inform Nikhil too but I stopped him from doing so. But the stubborn guy didn't want to go home since he saw Neiyat's condition. He decided to stay with Daadu. Once Aaryan and me, we both made Daadu sleep and I decided to go and sleep with Neiyat. She was still in a trauma and kept getting up every now and then.

In between all this I didn't get time to reach Aditya. My phone was also running on a low battery. I kept my phone for charging.

I checked my phone but there were no messages from Aditya. So I decided to send him a message however that is when I noticed that even my last message was lying in the outbox. That is when I realised my sim operator network had issues. That's when I realised I recalled my call getting disconnected continuously with Neiyat. She was not reachable. It was my sim operator. Crap!!!