30. Why he here?

Pete pov

Morning, I woke up early and went to khun's room. I couldn't control my laugh when I saw the scene unfolding in front of me,

On a large king size bed, Pol was hugging arm while sleeping like they are the owner of the room.

Khun kinn and Porsche were lying on the sofa with bedsheet was covering their body but Porsche's clothes were lying on the floor. From that I could tell they did some physical exercise but really, in this room.

Porschey hugging his guitar like a cola beer and was laying on the floor. He looked really cute. I wonder how much he drank on his first day?

Khun thankhun? He is missing. Where is he? I'm scared. Did they leave him behind at the bar or what? So, I searched for him and finally found him but it was hilarious to watch. He was sleeping on the bathroom floor. Ha ha ha what happened yesterday they all look so wasted. I controlled my laugh, The owner of the room is sleeping on the bathroom floor while his bodyguards are sleeping on the bed. Ha ha ha, I have an idea to wake them all in one call so I cleared my throat then

"KHUN KORN ASKED ALL TO GATHER IN THE MEETING ROOM" when I shouted they all woke up and were running like a child who lost their way, they all looked funny and Porsche was running with the bedsheet covering his body...HA HA HA.. Even Khun got up from the bathroom floor and ran...

Porschey was the only one who hasn't woken up yet but I don't bother him, he is a child.

.

.

We all gathered in the meeting room, P'chan asked to line up all the bodyguards who participated in the test. Then he assigned work for each one according to their result. But I didn't receive any, it bothers me. I felt bad for not doing my best.

After that P'Chan asked all the bodyguards from the house to assemble in the hall, then P'Chan asked me to stand infront of him. I nervously went near him and he smiled.

P'chan: "Pete today onwards you are going to fill my position, you are appointed as a head of all bodyguards" I was shocked. I didn't expect that, because there were so many bodyguards working before me and they are all more experienced than me but why did p'chan choose me?

P: "Can I ask you, why did you choose me?"

P'chan: "Because you did very well in each test and you know what, from when I started working here no one scored as much like you and your protective skill is topnotch Pete. Your self-defence techniques are unique. You learnt that by yourself without anyone's support. So, you are the most suitable person and you are allocated for taking care of Khun personally. You are responsible for managing all bodyguard shifts and every security detail. You must report to me every two days."

When I heard those words "Your self-defence techniques are unique. You learnt that by yourself without anyone's support." It made me very happy because Vegas broke up with me for these reasons and today, I overcame all of that. I was overwhelmed from my emotions and when khun hugged me it increased and I cried without realizing.

Khun: "Why are you crying pete baby, you deserve that, today onwards you are going to watch series with me and we must celebrate today at yok bar. Ok Porsche?" He asked Porsche and Porsche nodded.

I hugged him and thanked him for taking care of me these past three years. During these years, Whenever I missed Vegas, I went to khun room. Without even asking for a reason, he would hug me and make me feel secure that I needed. He would make me happy by storytelling or doing some weird things. He loves me and I love him so much. He is like a real brother to me. I will protect him no matter what.