32. Mission

Pete pov

After coming inside the bar, I didn't see Vegas, he might have left the bar already. Now Arm, pol, Porsche all came together and started enquiring about what happened at the parking because arm already saw vegas dragging me from restroom. So, I told them everything, and Porsche came and hugged me. They all gave support and encouraged me for my bravery. I felt proud at that moment. Ha ha ha.

Next day morning, I waited for Vegas. I thought he would come and ask for an explanation but I was wrong, he didn't come. That asshole is not even changing a bit. Next time I'm going to give him more lessons, he won't be able to move on from me.

Days went, weekend was about to come, I was so confused about whether i should obey Vegas order and go to yok bar or ignore him like the same way he is not bothering me. It's really frustrating.

Tomorrow is the weekend that vegas asked me to meet at yok bar, I'm really confused. So, I went to khun room, he is the only one I need whenever I'm confused or sad.

P: "Khun where are you? I need you now?" I yelled and went to his room.

He came from his wardrobe room with weird costume but I couldn't smile like always,

Khun: "Ah! Pete baby, why do you look pale? What happened to you? Come and hug me"

He came and hugged me tightly and patted my back. I felt secured in his embrace. So, I tighten my hug.

Khun: "Don't be sad pete, who made you sad, tell me now, I will kick their ass for making you sad"

P: "No one did anything khun, I was not feeling good. So, I came to you."

He pulled back and touched my face then caress my cheek,

Khun: "You know what Pete, you have a pure heart from the day one I met you; I know you are precious. Even Though you look strong, I know you are fragile inside. I won't allow anyone to hurt you. When you came and begged for a job to kinn, I was worried about you a lot and fought with kinn to take you as my bodyguard but he didn't listen. After that I don't know why he changed and accepted you. When you stepped into the major family mansion on that day itself, I started to treat you like my baby, you are my baby, so don't think too much. If you need to cry or are sad, come to me, I will always be there for you. And I also know someone hurt you a lot before you came here. But trust me if I know the person, I will punish him for hurting you."

When I heard his words, I started to cry, I poured out all my emotions stuffed inside me, this is the first time he has emotionally spoken to me. He must have sensed something.

Khun: "Don't cry baby."

P: "I love you, khun." I tightened my hug.

Khun: "I love you baby"

Arm, Pol: "Don't you love us khun?" I don't know when they came.

Khun: "Come here, I can hug all my babies. I love you all. If you have any worries, come to me like Pete did today. I will take all your worries and give you happiness, okay"

This is the first time khun showed his emotional face. We all hugged and watched the series with Khun, enjoyed ourselves and went to sleep. Today I slept without any worries. My heart felt light.

.

.

In the morning Porsche came and asked me about going to the yok bar. I told Porsche that I chose to reject Vegas' order because I don't want to follow Vegas' order, he should come to me by himself. I'm not going after him anymore. Then Porsche also didn't go to yok bar, instead we partied at khun's room.