33. Want to freeze time

Pete pov

V: "Why are you doing this pete?" He asked me angrily.

P: "Who allowed you to touch that bastard?" I showed an irritated face.

V: "Oh, are you talking about that Italian son, he tried to seduce me" how dare he wink at me in this situation.

P: "And you held him by his waist otherwise he can't seduce you, right?"

V: "Why pete..... why are you angry? Are you jealous"

P: "Jealous my ass, come with me I want to show you something"

I dragged him to where we went for a mission, the Italians were searching for something there. Vegas got angry

V: "What are you doing pete? if Italians saw us, they might kill us"

P: "Shss! don't talk, I won't allow anyone to kill you" he smirked.

V: "I think they are aware of fake products, that's why they are here yet"

P: "They are not searching for products, they are searching for something important to them" I said with a smile. He got confused.

V: "What are you saying? How did you know?"

P: "Come with me" I dragged him.

Vegas pov

He dragged me to an abandoned room, I didn't notice this room before, no one can notice this, it looks like a secret room. How did Pete find this room and why was he taking me here?

Then he opened a room. I was shocked by what i saw!

V: "WTF, who is he, Pete?"

P: "Your sweetheart. Can't you recognize him?"

How can I recognize someone with their whole face covered with cotton and the only part visible is their nose. He looks like a mummy from Egypt.

V: "What the hell is happening here pete? Who is he?"

P: "Come and try to recognize him. He can't hear whatever we are talking so don't worry"

The man, covered with a layer of cotton, tried to escape. But he couldn't. Pete stood beside him. When I went near him, I recognized him. He is the Italian's son.

Pete pov

<flashback>

When we went for the mission khun kinn asked us to split into two teams and I didn't want to be with Vegas. If I selected his team, I won't be able to concentrate on my mission so I ignored him. I saw his anger when I choose nodt team but I didn't have any other choice.

When we got into the mission Vegas signaled nop to start exchanging products. I could only see nop not vegas. I want to ensure Vegas safety because Italians are more dangerous.

So, I went to check on him secretly during the product exchange, there I saw the Italian son sitting on vegas lap, that's my place...... how dare he sit on vegas lap and wtf vegas was holding him by his waist. How can he do this to me? My heart was broken like a glass. I need to speed up the process before Vegas and that bastard starts doing something more. So, I speed up the process and successfully exchanged within 10 minutes.

Nop signaled Vegas and Vegas excused himself from the Italian clan.

When all Italians were about to leave the place with products, I went behind the Italian son secretly and I used my strength to punch his nape, one punch he fell unconscious then I dragged him to the abandoned room. The room contained many cottons so I used that to cover the Italian son's mouth and ear so that he can't see and can't hear anything. I don't want him to die yet so I let him breathe through nose.