38. Give me your trust (3)

Pete pov

P: "Are we at the beach?" I can feel the chillness and hear the sound of waves.

V: "Hmm... wait I will remove blindfold."

He removed the blindfold and I got shocked when I saw the view. Its looked like a perfect candle light dinner, at Vegas private beach. oiiii.... I'm screaming inside. When did he arrange all this. Vegas comes and hugs me from behind.

 Vegas comes and hugs me from behind

V: "Do you like it?"

P: "Who will dislike this?"

V: "Then...." He turns me and now we are facing each other "What about me, Do you like me?"

P: "It's not 12 yet so don't ask that question. Did you arrange it all for me?" he showed disappointed face yet managed his coolness.

V: "Hmm for you only. Come let's eat dinner then we can spend time like last time when we here." He teases me and held my hand and guided me to the dinner table. Then we start to eat.

After that we lay on sand. And watch the stars. Now it's 11.30 we have only 30 min left.

V: "Pete..."

"Hmmm" I just hummed.

V: "Pete I bought this beach for myself when I joined the college. Macau knows about this but I didn't bring him here yet. My dad doesn't know about this. This is my private space. I didn't bring anyone here. You are the only one I have brought here."

I blushed. Why this idiot, always makes me blush.

V: "Pete, I want to tell you something" he gotup and made me sit, then he holds my hands.

V: "Promise me one thing pete, if you want to run away from the world you should chose this place. No one can find you but I can. I will always be there for you. This will be our safe place. If I want to run away from the world I will come here, so you can find me. We both can find each other. Can you promise me?"

He is really trying to be romantic but my mind thinks like khun now

P: "Whatif I want to run away from you?" I smiled but he become serious.

V: "Why pete? You always spoiling my mood"

P: "You are the one who told me if you want to run away then I should come here, But what if I need to run away from you, Where should I hide myself?"

V: "I will find you anyways. So don't ask stupid questions."

P: "Ok, ok I can't promise you this, but one thing I can assure you if I feel lonely I will come here. When I'm here I can feel safe. So, I will come." He dropped my hands with disappointment.

P: "Don't sulk" I tried to calm him down but my alarm rang. It's finally 12.

P: "Your times up vegas. Now what?" I standup and he also did the same.

V: "I already showed my sincerity pete. Can we start over?"

P: "Before I could answer shall I ask some questions?"

V: "Without questioning me can't you answer me one time? you're always doing this to me..." he starts to sulk.

P: "AWWW... Vegas I need to clarify something. If I give my answer first then I should not regret you know?"

V: "Ask whatever you want?"

I smiled and then we sat on sand again.

P: "Do you want me to date you or love you?"

V: "What a bullshit pete... I'm asking for both."

P: "Okay, don't get irritated by the first question itself." He hummed and I asked next.

P: "How are you going to date me publicly infront of everyone I mean both minor family and major family or you want me to keep our date secret."

V: "Of course we can't date infront of them. We must keep it a secret."

I knew this would come. So, I already prepared everything.

P: "Then are you going to break my heart again when you want me to be safe right? As you already did?"

Vegas cupped my face.

V: "Pete past is past, now believe me I won't leave you. I already erased all your fear today, right?" I removed his hands from my face and hold them.

P: "Yes you did Vegas but that does not mean you are not going to do that again."

V: "I won't pete, Trust me, trust my love"

P: "I trust you. But when it comes to my safety you will do the same again. You will leave me. So, I need confirmation that you won't leave"

V: "What do you want me to do?"

P: "Accept me infront of everyone. Tell your pa that you love me."

V: "He won't accept us. He will hurt you"

P: "That's my problem, I'm ready to face everything for you, we can make him accept us but I won't keep our relationship secret. If you want me, then make our relationship official infront of everyone. So that you can't leave me like before."

V: "Pete why are you stubborn"

P: "Yes, I'm. What's your answer."He stood up and ran his hands through his hair, tensed.

V: "I can't risk your life. I won't tell them."

P: "Then my answer is I like you but I don't want to be with you in a secret relationship."

V: "PETE CAN'T YOU SEE MY LOVE" he grabs my wrist.

P: "Stop yelling. Yelling is not the solution for everything. I already decided, if you want me then make our relationship official or when your ready for that then come to me." I pulled my hand back.

V: "So you are breaking up with me."

P: "Can't you understand vegas. When I said that. I'm saying if you want to be with me then we can date publicly but if you want to date secretly, I won't do that. We can act like strangers. I'm not comfortable with secret relationship."

V: "I need time"

P: "Monday both families are having a meeting in major family mansion. If your ready for public relationship then, after the meeting you can ask kinn for another meeting without your pa and khun korn. In that meeting we can reveal our relationship to kinn and Porsche first. Then we can plan what to do.

If you are not ready then don't ask for second meeting then I can understand you. So that we can back to strangers." When I finished my sentence, he grabs my wrist and pull me into him closely.

V: "Don't get on my nerves pete, this is too much pete"

P: "You have no other choice." I said teasingly. Then he leaves me.

V: "You already spoiled my mood enough. Come I will drop you at the main family mansion."

He got angry and he dropped me at major family mansion. But the whole ride was silent.

V: "Take care"

P: "I will be waiting for your answer" he nodded and I went inside.

I gave one full day to think vegas.

Monday comes. All are waiting for minor family and they came. He glares at me and the meeting started.

I can feel vegas staring at me. I don't know what he is thinking now. I only pray for best.

Proof Read by: @Lazygal_Teerey