9

Y/N : Eomma I have a problem 

Mrs Choi : What happened y/n any issue ? 

Y/N : No eomma , it's just can you postpone the date after 1 month of the graduation ... Like I mean I want to enjoy some time with my friends 

Mr Choi : Ahh only this much . It's okay princess we can . You all are OK with it too right ? 

he asked from Mr and Mrs kim 

Mr Kim : No we are fine but you can have fun with your friends even after marriage .

Y/N : I know Mr Kim but I want to enjoy few days with my friends before marrying . I hope you understand like there is a difference before marriage and after marriage .

She said in the softest way possible so that it doesn't sound rude and they can get her point too . Well , she wasn't trying to be rude either it's just the thing she wanted to say was rude itself . Anyways was it the real reason she wanted to postpone the marriage ? 

Hell no

Mrs Kim : Okay then we will take our leave and all the best Y/N for your exams 

Y/N : Thanks Mrs Kim and see you soon 

Soon they bid goodbye and as soon as they left Mr and Mrs Choi turned to y/n and asked her if this isn't the real reason . she wasn't even shocked how her parents guessed it cuz now she is 100 percent sure her parents can guess everything she is thinking or guessing . Like come on they are her parents , always spoiled by them , and cherry on top only daughter what else can we expect ?

Y/N : Yahhh this is unfair how do you know everything I do .

she said with an adorable pout on her face making her look so innocent 

Mr choi : we are your father dumbo now tell the reason , though I have somehow predicted it but want to hear from you too .

Y/N : Appa you know it right that I still need to search for him and after marriage I don't think I will be able to do it and neither I want them to know about it ... So I will try to search the maximum information I can in that month .

Mrs Choi : Omo my daughter has become so mature , when did my small bean became a big girl . I feel old !

she said in a dramatic way as he always had been a sensitive topic in the family , which did help as now y/n was giggling while dramatically bowing to her mother . 

Y/N : Eomma Appa  let's have a movie night tonight it's been so long since we watched movie together 

Mr choi : Okay I will set the room  .

Mrs choi : I will make the snacks . 

Y/N : And I will rest till then . he he 

The night passed by the Choi family giggling with each other and spending quality time , god knows how rare these moments will get once she get married so why not cherish the present . Half way the movie y/n slept on her father's shoulder and they paused the movie and started caressing her hairs with just adore and love in their eyes , the apple of their eyes .

soon the night ended with the choi couple adoring their daughter .

Now let's have a big time skip , I can't write more for 1 month 

Time skip on the last exam 

Soobin : Huh finally we will graduate . I will just play games whole day today 

Yeonjun : Btw how did all of your exams went ?

Y/N : Mine were good just waiting for the results now !!

Soobin and beomgyu : Same

Beomgyu : You know appa promised me he will buy me my favorite ps5 if I score good marks , so I worked really hard for the exams .

Y/N : Dumbo you only studied for ps5 ? not for marks , these marks will only get you a job in future not your ps5 .

Beomgyu : I swear to god even my mother doesn't scold me this much , meanie . 

Y/N : And by the way guys I have some thing important to tell you guys . So let's meet at the cafe at 5 ? 

Yeonjun: Okay but what is it ?

Y/N : I will tell it there only but I can confirm it's gonna be shocking .

Soobin : Yahh bitch you are leaving me in suspense .

Y/N : That's what I wanted you know . 

Saying this she stuck her tongue out and quickly hugged them and left for the house of course by walking . 

?? : Who the fuck is he ?