11

That walk to her home for y/n was some of her life's most peaceful moments. She reminisced how j hope picked her up that day and how suga hugged her while she was getting the treatment and many other little moments of her with BTS . Which would have been very casual for them but were very special to her and her heart  . Even though they were bullies they weren't playboys or someone who would play with others'  feelings . 

You might wonder if they were bullies and y/n hated such people how did she get a crush on them ? That too all of them . Well , one - night y/n was returning home late and some drunk men started harassing her even though she knew how to fight but that day she couldn't because they outnumbered her . She was one and they were five that too all built up . Just as one of those men was about to kiss her a group of people came and started beating the shit out of those 5 drunk bastards . She clearly recognized them as they were none other the famous school bullies BTS . They couldn't identify her as she was wearing a mask but that day y/n fell for them seeing their other side . Not just this after they beat the drunk men Jimin gave her jacket to y/n as her top's sleeve was torn .

She thought they also like her , poor her !

Timeskip after 1 month of graduation 

She spent this one month searching for the maximum amount of information she could search and collect about him . God knows when she will be able to do it again properly . Well ,  their parents did set up some dates for BTS and y/n which had no result as on every date all they would do is either just go eat food and come back or scroll their phone . Barely exchanging any words . 

Soon it was the day of wedding !!

Y/N wasn't looking less than an angel she was walking down the aisle holding hands with her father and yeonjun who always had been a brother figure to him towards BTS who were looking breathtaking , but of course , still missing him , how could she forget him ? He will always be irreplaceable . 

y/n in her  thoughts - wow they look so eatable just like a whole fucking meal .. 

she mentally slapped herself for thinking this way and continued walking until they stopped in front of the podium where bts and the priest was standing 

Mr choi : Take care of her sons , she is my most precious treasure 
Yoenjun : Treat my sister like a queen I won't bear even a single tear in her eyes , he said rather in a threatening voice .

RM : We will , don't worry . he said while taking y/n's hand from yeonjun . 

Priest : Do you Choi Y/N take BTS as your husbands ? 

Y/N : I do she said with a small faint smile on her face .

Priest  : Do you BTS take y/n as your lawfully wedded wife ? 

BTS : We do they said but with an emotionless face .

Priest : You may kiss the bride now . and everyone present their cheered for 

y/n became a tomato after hearing this , why not this would be her first kiss but her thought was interrupted when one by one bts came and kissed her on the forehead instead . Though she was sad but somehow relieved too thinking her first kiss would be even more special . 

After bidding goodbyes to all the relatives their parents came to them and gave them the key to their new house y/n refused to say she didn't want to live in a different house but Mrs . Kim stopped all her protest by saying that this is all of their wish and it would give them more privacy and better time for bonding .

The whole ride back to their new house was silent as everyone was tired to speak anything . 

When they reached home y/nexpected they would help her with the dress or the luggage but they didn't . 

She somehow managed to get herself in the house without stumbling and falling on her own dress  not forgetting to curse bts with every step she took . As she entered the house she saw all of them in changed clothes .

Jin : Your room is one the first floor second from he left beside ours . Go and fresh up ... We have something to discuss . 

Y/N  : Could you please help me with the luggage it is very difficult to carry it with this heavy dress . Please 

Jung kook : Do it your -

Suga : Jung kook take her bags to her room .

Jung kook : Hyung waee me ? 

Suga : Jung kook he said in a stern tone and Jung kook immediately agreed .

within 20 minutes she came downstairs and saw all of them settled on the sofas 

Y/N : What was it that you wanted to discuss ? 

J hope : Listen Y/N we just married you because of our parent's wish , we don't like you at all . We wanted to say it at the day of dinner only but you got hurt and so we couldn't get the correct time for it . Don't expect anything from us ...

Saying this they all left to their room ( well they all live in one room ) leaving y/n behind . Only god knows what exactly was going on in her mind right now after hearing this . 

Uff finally they married usually my stories get completed in these many chapters but see this , only the marriage happened . But don't worry the spicy plot will start now and I can ensure it's gonna be awesome . 

Do vote and comment your ideas .