33

The atmosphere was very creepy and odd right now , none of the brothers were understanding what  is happening . 

Yoongi : Y/N I think there is some misunderstanding , we are not able to understand anything you are saying , don't make the situation worse than it already is . 

Y/N : Now the truth seems confusing to you , let me explain everything to you , maybe you will remember it all then . You fuckers killed my brother . They were shocked to know that she had a brother , because from what they had heard and knew about she was a sole heir of the Choi's . 

You all must remember Choi Minho right ? The person who protected you from getting bullied in your high school , loved you like his own brothers , pampered you and what not  . Not just this he even broke up with his first love so that he doesn't neglect you . He used to talk about you guys for hours with me , I started feeling jealous of people I never met , because I didn't wanted to share my brother I didn't want him to love someone else the way he loved me . I knew he would always love me the most but never knew he will leave me here all alone for the people  I always felt insecured of . But  what you all did in return ? You guys betrayed him . You all faked to be a nerd who hired people to bully you so that you can gain his sympathy , then slowly his love and then his mafia position ,right ? 

Jin : Y/Niee we know this is true but let us explain pl 

He was harshly cut off by y/n who again started venting out years of her frustration and desperation for her brother's love . 

Y/N : Don't cut me off jin , you know what I loved you guys a lot . But what a game of fate , the people  I love are the murderers of my brother . Now you guys know what ? I hate all of you . Thay day you saved me from getting molested and stupid me I fell for you but see how unlucky I am . 

My brother did everything for you and what you did in return ? Plan his murder ? So that you can become mafia king , wasn't your father's money enough ? 

I wouldn't even know it today , nor you guys would ever tell me that you killed an innocent person to become  a mafia , heck you guys didn't even tell me that u are a mafia but thank god Eunwoo oppa told me everything today . 

Jin : Y/N we admit it we did all this but please listen to us once , there must have been something because of which minho hyung trusted us a lot right ? Please we promise we will not take more than 5 minutes . 

Hearing this eunwoo panicked and tried to manipulate y/n again but before he could she gave an affirmative reply to jin and he continued . Eunwoo just cursed himself for not already tying them and taping their mouths . 

Suga : It is true that we hired people to faeke bully us and so that we can gain hyung's attention and slowly we will take over his position , we were just teenagers at that time and as a teenager we got fascinated by maifa's and thought to do this . But we never planned to kill him we swear . After spending some time with him me and jin hyung got the closest with him and felt guilty about our intentions , so we revealed everything to him . But instead of scolding us or something he just told us that it is fine and at this age people do get influenced by such things , and the reason he broke up with enunwoo was because this bastard was planning to kill him , he was right hand of Minho hyung but was always jealous of him and wanted to take over his position . This was the reason he had dated him , hyung's love was pure for him but this bastard killed him , we are no same our intentions were somewhat same but we had confessed ever-yth-ing but h-he . 

Suga started crying and was is no condition to continue so jin started narrating from there . 

Jin : We always felt guilty but hyung assured us that it is fine , one day we all were just casually roaming when this bastard aimed the gun at hyung , we had never anticipated that attack . Hyung's men were also not with us . Jung kook and V had ran after him but he kept them as his hostage for 2 weeks and used to torture them daily . 

When we finally found both of them back the only thing visible on their body was blood , he made people rape our brothers , our baby brothers . They were so young at that time and this mother fucker .  he just marched at eunwoo at started punching him again , this man had destroyed their life while y/n was just shocked hearing all of this . She never knew this side of the story and always trusted eunwoo all along , she was about to kill her husbands without even knowing the truth . But again eunwoo spoke up despite being punched .

Eunwoo : Y/Niee t-this is not the truth I c-came their to kill them bu-but Minho saw it and took the bullet instead of them .

Suga who was somewhat stable now blurted 

Stop lying eunwoo , if you wanted to kill 7 people at a time , gun is the most slowest weapon and even if it was aimed at us why did you run away you should have emptied the bullets in ur body too , or at least come to your lover , tell me why did you run away then ? 

By now Jin had stopped punching eunwoo , he weakly stood up and opened his mouth to speak something , but in a blink of eye his hand swinged towards y/n and he held her neck with one hand and with the other hand he took out his pocket knife and kept it at her neck , it was so sharp that already some drops of blood had started dropping . But whom is he even fighting with , she kicked his crotch area which immediately made him loose his hold on her without any delay she kicked his knees which made him bent down and held his hairs . 

Y/N : I trusted you eunwoo and you killed my oppa , he loved you a lot did you not even have a single bit of love for him . How can you be so heartless , I hate trusting you . But don't worry you will get your deserved death , everyday you will just pray for your death but it will never come . 

And with that she hit him one last time , because of all the beating he was already weak and fainted . She just looked at him for few minutes , that's what seemed like to bts but she was collecting up courage to talk to her husbands whom she accused so wrongly . Finally able to do so she turned back to them only to be ........

To be continued