12

Soon all of them left for their room leaving an expression less y/n behind . She started taking small steps towards her room and soon reached upstairs . As soon as she entered the room she closed the door and started crying her heart out . 

Y/N POV 

I never knew they don't like me at all and for them it was just a forced marriage . But it's okay I can't let them think that I am weak or vulnerable by crying for them . I  will fulfill all my duties as a wife but won't let them overpower me . After all it's not the first time my loved ones have hurt me she said with a sad chuckle .

Y/N POV ends

Okay y/n now enough of crying you can't get dark circles on your beautiful faceu y/n aah  she said to herself and went to the washroom to wash her face .

Yeahh now I look like me and then started singing cinderella's dead 

" I forgot I was a bad bitch , tragic " 

"Breaking all the rules cuz they were only habits " 

I personally am obsessed with this song like it's just so I don't know how to express .

the night passed and soon it was morning , y/n woke up which was shocking as she never wakes up anytime before her mother throws water at her , but may be she is a wif enow so you know .... Ahem ahem 👀👀 . 

Y/N - Omg I woke up today . Hmmm I guess I should just make breakfast but wait let me fresh up first . 

y/n's look after freshening up -

Soon y/n was done making breakfast and again started talking with herself 

Should I go and wake them up ? Umm no what if they get angry ? But I am their wife ? But they said not to expect anything ... Urghhhh 

Just as y/n was busy in talking with herself and pulling her hair because of frustration bts came downstairs and were staring at her weirdly .

Yoongi : Keep pulling your hairs . May be some brain will grow due to the pull .

Y/n : Yahh I have a good brain , I was the second topper of the college for the semester and your brother junkook was the third so means I have a great brain .

Jung kook : Hyung let's just eat the food I don't want her to eat our brain instead .

Y/N : For your kind information I can't eat something which doesn't exist I might love fictional people a lot doesn't means I can eat fictional things ... But imagine I could eat fictional things , I would eat my fictional crush mouth everyday ... Ohh fuck he is so hot 

BTS were totally done with her now , she was being a crackhead though this made them smile but uff their ego is so big to accept it you know . 

RM : For god sake how could you mix brain and fictional character 

Y/N : Talent .. Okay okay no more discussions now , everyone quiet and let's eat my amajing cooking . 

Jin : You have cooked today that's fine but from now on don't cook for me and my brothers they like to eat the food made by me , you can cook for yourself or from outside , your wish 

Y/N : Oh okay . she said in a faint voice not liking the fact that jin denied to eat her handmade food or not asking her to eat the food made by him but whatever the reason she felt sad . 

Soon they all finished the breakfast , a quite one as if they will be punished if they speak a single word . Y/N picked up the dishes and j hope helped her to wash them .

Jimin : Well we don't see any reaosn to tell you this but since it's the first day we are telling you that we will be going to office . 

Tae hyung : AND DON'T COOK FOR US  he said emphasizing the words .

Y/N : Okay but you guys already got the job ? 

Jin : We are taking over appa's company .

Y/N : Okay . Bye take care 

they all left without even saying bye or anything .

Y/N : I should also now start applying to companies even though I know I have my father's company but I still want to have the working experience. I don't want people to think that I got the position only because I am his daughter .

But first , let me explore the mansion .

??: What the fuck do they have ........

To be continued 

And it's 4 November tomorrow , exactly one month since I started this book . Happy 1 month to it .

Yeahhhhh