16

Mr Kim : Okay now so are you all ready for the interview ? he suddenly spoke in a very professional tone as if he was really talking with some employee coming to his company  and not to his sons , for a moment BTS was like what the fuck happened to him but soon understood what he meant . I mean they were the ones who asked their father to take the interview this way ...  And said " Yes Sir  ."

Mr Kim : Show me your degrees and documents . Jin who had brought the records of everyone took the file out of his bag with shaking hands due to nervousness and handed it over to Mr . Kim who just read it roughly , like of course he knows all the details they ar his sons  after reading the documents he  looked up at the 7 nervous boys sitting in front of him , some already eating off their nails .

Mr Kim : Your percentage and college both are pretty impressive , but that's not the requirement for running a company right , so tell me what will you do if the company ...

Like this , he asked a few questions from each of them , like how would they handle different situations or what thy will do if share holders withdraw their shares from the company well I don't know much about business stuff so please imagine the questions or let it be this way , but Mr Kim was now feeling like a proud father  after hearing how professionally and efficiently his sons answered the question and without a second thought they deserved the post but he thought to tease his sons a bit , because why not . 

Mr . Kim : Hmm , few of you have been good but I expected more impressive answers from you two he said while pointing to yoongi and jin and their face immediately dropped because of two reason , first what if they disappointed their father and second if they are not able to do something correctly how will he ever be able to guide his younger brother . But seeing their reaction Mr kim immediately regretted his small prank as it looked like his two eldest and most responsible sons were on the verge of crying . 

Mr . Kim : Yahh you both don't even know your appa this much . I was just joking you all did very well and you all truly deserve the post . I am proud of you ... And you two brats  come here , he said while extending his hands for a hug towards his two eldest sons who were just 1 inch close to crying , but as soon as they hugged their father , both of them started crying . Well in front of their father these two always act like baby , they also need break from being the eldest and the tough brothers right . 

Yoongi : I thought appa we di-disappointed you ... I -I am so s-sorry . 

Jin : S-sorry Ap-appa , I couldn't m-make you proud . 

Mr Kim : Aegyo my babies why are you crying , I was just joking . You both infact you all were extremely good and you all do I need to give you a invitation 

Hearing this all of them joined the hug and stayed like that for few minuted until jin broke the silence and said " So it was all a prank ? " to which Mr Kim nodded , " Yahh appa you are a meanie " said yoongi . 

Jung kook : No appa is not a meanie , we saw our tough hyungs in a not so tough form . he said with a playful smirk and the eldest duo just blushed and whined hiding in their appa's embrace ,just like the babies they are . Complaining about how their younger brother is teasing them . 

Tae hyung : Yes you are right jung kookah I never thought I could see them crying at least yoongi hyung before dying , Oh thanks lord for this privilege . 

the eldest duo  just whined more and Mr Kim stood in defense of his sons , even though people say the youngest child are the most dearest to parents but for Mr Kim it was his two eldest sons . 

Mr Kim : Now shut up brats , stop teasing my sons .

Jimin : You proved it appa today that you don't love us , I am going to eomma only she loves us . Out of nowhere Mrs Kim popped out and said " Who said I love you , I love yoongi and Jin more too " 

Now the eldest duo was having a playful smirk and all others were whining about how their parents love their eldest more  and not them . Their delusion just broke . 

Mrs Kim : Okay now enough whining we love you all okay , stop crying . But I still love jin and yoongi more she said to tease the still whining boys more . 

RM : Eomma you know we all got qualified for the post . 

Mrs Kim : I already knew it , I know my sons are talented . 

Well all ot7 ff I have read till now they always make yoongi and jin especially jin just as taking care of others , so I thought why not I make someone baby them too in my own story . I know I am smart .

J hope : Eomma appa we will leave for the office now , See  you later bye !

Mrs Kim : Bye babies I will miss you all .

BTS : Same eomma .

Mr Kim : Why you will miss me , hmph . Meanie children . 

BTS : Awww our grumpy appa , we will miss you too . 

Soon they all left for their office and during the whole ride there was not even a single moment of silence which was annoying for suga , minding the fact he couldn't sleep but who were his doesangs to care about love of their brother's life his sleep , they all kept bickering with each other . Maknae line along with  rm and j hope kept teasing the eldest duo about how they were crying like babies hugging their fathers few minutes ago while the eldest duo was backfiring by saying how their parents love them more than all of them . And they all kept bickering until they reached the company . Of course they were unaware of the fact that they reached company , you see so busy in bickering that the driver had to literally shout at them and tell them that they have reached the company , who will say these crackheads are the coldest CEO one might ever see . 

Meanwhile with Y/N 

Y/N POV 

After locking the door I sat in my car and left to the Kim corporations . In about 20 minutes I reached the place and parked my car ,  well I wasn't shocked to see the grand  building in front of me  as appa's company wasn't any less awe strucking but any ways I am not here to show off my father's property and I made my ways towards the entrance . Just few steps from the entrance I found the reception and I started walking in that direction . There was a female receptionist sitting there , I greeted her and said . 

Y/N : Hello I am Kim Y/N I came here for the interview . 

Receptionist : Hello ,  I am Sana . Just wait  for some time I will ask someone to lead you to the HR department . 

Y/N : Thanks !

After waiting for just 2 - 3 minutes a worker came and escorted me towards the HR room , on reaching there I softly thanked her and knocked on the door . 

To be continued 

Well RM's first album is getting released , that too just two days before jin's birthday I will ask my parents if they will buy me the album . Anw ways I am so excited for it but I also hope Jin will celebrate his birthday with us . Let's wait for them till 2025 . Let's go .