1

Third Person Pov 

Jay and chris both gagged as they watched david and darrian being all lovey as usual. Those two's love for each other being sickening is the only thing they agree on. They argue about any and everything and hate the other more than every other thing they hate combined. They couldn't be together for more than two minutes. 

They often were around each other but not by choice it was simply because they hung around the same people. "Enough" Jay nd chris say at the same time referring to the couple who's face were still connected. "Stop copying me" Jay says with a mean mug making chris's neck snap in his direction. 

"I ain't copying you! You the one copying me" Chris says making david and darrian roll their eyes. The two then argued for two minutes before david clapped his hands together loudly. "Hocus pocus" David starts. "Everybody focus" Chris and jay say while rolling their eyes. 

"Word to my dead they act like preschoolers" Darrian says making david laugh. "Please i'm nowhere near his level" Jay says. "You right cause my level is way higher" Chris says which started yet another argument. Darrian and david rolled their eyes before heading to david's bedroom. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed