4

The last update ya'll getting from me until this weekend 

Third Person Pov 

"Oops" Chris says as he spills juice all over jay's clothes. "You did that on purpose!" Jay yells with his fist balled up at his sides. "No i didn't and if i did you would have deserved it" Chris says and david frowns. "I'm so done with this" David says before resting his head on darrian's shoulder. 

Darrian frowned before gently moving david and standing up. "I'm done with this can you two just kiss and makeup already" Darrian says and the two start gagging. "Me kiss him?" Chris says and jay frowns. "I know you don't deserve a kiss from me" jay says with a smug look and chris rolls his eyes. 

"Don't deserve it? You right i don't cause i deserve way better" Chris says causing the two to go back and forth yet again. "Enough! I'm done with this ya'll do nothing with argue it's time to set aside your differences which is why you two will be going out together tomorrow" David says with a serious expression. 

"What!?!" Jay and chris yell/ask. "That's right maybe this way you two will learn to get along I'm tired of acting like a mom breaking up her fighting children" David says. After bickering they finally agreed. They both thought it was a waste they knew it would solve absolutely nothing.  

Hope ya'll enjoyed