19

This my last update for real this time thinking about making a book call pacify him which will be a love triangle edot baby/kay flock/ dougie b what ya'll think? 

Third person Pov 

Chris's hands moved down to jay's waist before pulling him closer. The kiss grew more and more passionate and the two's hearts began to race. They said it was the heat of the moment but it was happening again and it felt the same as it did before. Chris got a warm feeling in his chest and found himself smiling into the kiss. 

Jay wrapped his arms around chris's neck pulling him in closer if possible. Their lips moved in sync and they both felt like time was stopping and everything around them was frozen. Jay let out a tiny moan into the kiss that sent a shiver down chris's spine causing him to quickly pull away. 

They both looked at each other for a minute with shocked expressions. They both slowly let each other go trying to calm down. "I-i need to go david's probably waiting for me" Jay says even though he knew david was most likely at darrian's house. "O-ok see you later" Chris says wondering why he felt nervous all of a sudden. 

~Time skip~ 

Chris felt like he was losing his mind nothing made since. He went over to visit darrian hoping he could give him answers since he probably went through something similar with david. Chris knocked on the door and soon darrian opened it shirtless with his hair all over the place as if it was ran through. 

"Sup bro" Darrian says. "Nothing much i was just wondering if i could talk to you for a minute something's been really bugging me" Chris says. "Sure i just need-" Darrian starts before david walks over. "Baby who's at the door?" David asks and darrian turns around and smiles once he see's david. 

David was wearing one of darrian's shirts and had marks all over his neck and chris noticed he had a little limp when walking over. "Gross" Chris says making darrian roll his eyes. "Dude you said you needed to talk come on in and david wait for me upstairs" Darrian says and david nods before limping off. 

Trash way to end it but i low key wanna make ya'll wait 

For my book opps attract I'm thinking about making a book on the kids called dear dairy which each chapter will be one of the kids diary entry. You already know kayla will have a lot about her crush on dougie in there 😂

Hope ya'll enjoyed