18

My last update tonight i may try to update some time this week 

Third Person Pov 

"When did you realize you liked Darrian?" Jay asks and playfully rolls his eyes once his brother smiles due to hearing his name. "Well i noticed that my feelings of innocent friend love had become real love i hated whenever he brought up girls he liked and my heart would race whenever he was around" David says. 

"Didn't that complicate things?" jay asks. "Yes it did darrian was very confused on his feelings" David says before laughing. "He kissed me then told me to pretend things never happened everything seemed fine but it was secretly killing the both of us" David says making jay think about chris. 

Chris had suggested to pretend things didn't happen but he knew that would complicate things even more. Did jay like chris? The idea seemed ridiculous due to their history but as of lately he wasn't sure. He found himself actually enjoying the other males company and had been hanging out with him without being forced. 

He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the kiss and his heart raced at the thought. A part of him really wanted to do it again but he wasn't exactly sure how chris felt. Had chris been thinking about it to? Had he been going insane just like jay was? The two both know they need to talk. 

But they aren't sure how to bring it up without making things awkward. They met up later that day and decided to talk about things. "So, we kissed but we hate each other" Jay says and chris nods. "Yeah we did and we can't just pretend things didn't happen cause that would complicate things" Chris says. 

"Yeah so is there really any solution?" Jay asks. "Jay come on it was obviously a heat of the moment thing i mean we were talking about love and we were alone" Chris says and jay starts to think. "True" Jay says and chris nods his head while smiling. "See it was just the heat of the moment so let's not make this awkward" Chris says. 

"Ok so we both agree it was a heat of the moment thing and it won't be brought up again" Jay says and chris shakes his head. "Glad we have a deal" Chris says before they both stop their movements and look into each other's eyes. Both their hearts were racing as their eyes wandered to each other's lips. 

Jay let chris's hands go and smiled nervously. "I should go" Jay says and chris shakes his head. "Yeah you should" Chris says. 

Ya'll i kind of rushed this so sorry if it's bad 

Hope ya'll enjoyed