21

Third Person Pov 

Jay couldn't stop thinking about how he kissed his worse enemy not once but twice. He knew that meant it definitely wasn't a heat of the moment thing and he hated himself for wanting it to happen again. He thought back to every argument and how the smallest thing chris did could irritate him. 

Now jay was getting a weird feeling in his stomach whenever he thought about chris. Jay sighed before heading downstairs and seeing david sitting at the table with a hoodie on. "Why you wearing a hoodie inside?" Jay asks. "Cause it's cold" David says while continuing to eat his food.  

Jay raised any eyebrow but didn't question it further since his mind was already clouded with thoughts. 'Maybe i should talk to chris again cause word to my mother this don't make no sense' Jay thinks to himself. David gets up to put his plate in the sink and jay notices him walking with a limp. 

"Are you alright?" Jay asks and david nods. "Yeah i fell down the steps at darrian's" David says before disappearing down the hall before jay got a chance to question further. Jay then heard a knock at the door and went and opened it before being met with chris who was looking down nervously. 

"Can i come in?" Chris asks. "Can i ask why your here?" Jay asks and chris laughs. "Can you stop being difficult?" Chris asks. "Can you stop making the question thing our thing?" Jay asks making them both laugh. "Can you except this is our thing?" Chris asks and jay roll his eyes playfully before letting him in. 

"We need to talk" Chris says and jay nods. "Yeah we do" Jay says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed