3

Third Person Pov 

After david decided that they should watch a movie on the firestick the friend group gathered up in the living room. "Always has good ideas huh?" Elijah asks and darrian glares at him. "Ever y idea he has is a good one and if ya'll don't like it you should have agreed on what to do or suggested something else" Darrian says. 

David picked a movie about two people who hated each other since kindergarten but as they grew older they realized they were really in love with each other. "Such a wack movie" Jay says before rolling his eyes. "We wouldn't be watching it if you hadn't started an argument" Chris says. 

"You suggested getting something to eat talk about basic" Jay says and chris frowns. "So going to the arcade isn't!?" Chris yells/ask. "Oh my god" Elijah and darrian says at the same time. Jay and chris then began to go back and forth thir voices being louder than the movie that nobody was watching anymore. 

David got up and clapped his hands together with an irritated expression. "While my diamonds shine and glisten" David says. "We will sit back and listen" Jay and chris says at the same time and david nods. "Exactly so sit down and watch the movie" David says making chris and jay groan. 

"But nobody wants to watch this" jay and chris both say at the same time before glaring at each other. "Don't ya'll start up" Darrian says looking angry. "You both sit down and watch this movie my baby took time to pick this cause you two couldn't decide on what to do so sit down and enjoy" Darrian says. 

"Well you and 'yo baby' didn't ask me what i wanted" Elijah says. "Cause nobody cares about what you want" David and darrian say at the same time making elijah roll his eyes. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed