11

In my opinion anyone who wastes they time leaving hate comments on bxb books but claim they hate those type of books and waste time telling other people to read it cause it was so bad they secretly love it and are sus 

Third Person Pov 

Jay went to the kitchen ready to eat something and was met with david who was making himself a sandwich. "I've known you forever know i know you better" David sings and jay rolls his eyes knowing why he was sining that song. "You done singing songs from yo 'i love darrian' playlists?" Jay asks. 

"Shut up ion have a playlist dedicated to him. How was yo date?" David asks. "It wasn't a date and it ended early cause he wanted to waste my popcorn" Jay says frowning at the memory but then laughed a little thinking about the ride to the theatre. Jay knew chris wasn't a bad driver he just likes pushing his buttons. 

"Aww so ya'll placed your hands in the popcorn bucket at the same time and your hands touched on accident" David says and jay gags. "Please that's the corniest thing i've ever heard" Jay says before hearing a knock at the door. Jay went to the door and was met with chris making him frown. 

"What do you want?" Jay asks.  "Hello to you to jay. Word to my mother it's to early for your attitude" Chris says. "This MY house which you came to why i don't know" Jay says with a mug look. "Last time i checked i can go wherever i please" Chris says. "Last time i checked i can slam this door right now" Jay says. 

"You could have but you didn't so shut up" Chris says and jay sighs. "Look ion feel like arguing so just cut to the chase and tell me what you want" Jay says. Chris hands jay a bag of candy confusing jay. "What's this for?" Jay asks. "I guess a way to say sorry for spilling yo popcorn" Chris says. 

Jay raised an eyebrow showing he didn't believe him. "I promise i just wanted to say sorry but isn't it ironic" Chris says. "What is?" Jay asks. "That i gave you something sweet when your the opposite" Chris  says and jay sarcastically smiles. "This is the part where i slam the door' jay says before closing the door and frowned hearing chris laugh on the other end. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed