24

I ain't gon lie i love those edits they be making on ddot and dd there was one i watched recently talking bout the way ddot looked at dd and i bust out laughing 

Third Person Pov 

The end up going bowling and of course just like at the arcade the two were being very competitive. "I win" Chris says with a big smile on his face as jay smirks. "I let you win as a way of thanking you for 'letting me' win last time" jay says making chris roll his eyes. "Whatever i won fair and square" Chris says. 

"Fair and square? You turning into david now with these rhymes?" Jay asks thinking back to every lame little rhyme david would make them say. "Naw nothing like yo brother" Chris says with a small laugh. The two then went out to get ice cream at ColdStone and went outside to sit on a bench. 

Jay looked up at the sky as he ate his frozen treat admiring how the stars seemed to shine extra bright and the moon was almost full. Soon chris grabbed jay's chin before placing a quick kiss on jay's lips. Jay felt his face heat up and found himself smiling nervously while looking down at his ice cream. 

Chris noticed and smirked before kissing jay's cheek. "I make you nervous?" Chris asks and jay felt butterflies appear in his stomach from the question. "N-naw of course not" jay says and feel shis face heat up even more as chris laughs. "Yes i do" Chris says before grabbing jay's chin and lifting his head up. 

"Shut up" Jay says before moving chris's hand away and looking back up at the sky. "I hate you" Jay says and chris laughs before grabbing one of jay's hands. "I hate you to" Chris says before kissing jay's hand gently. 

Believe it or not but i based this off me and one of my friends me and him acted just like this at first we couldn't stand each other but we friends now and still low key toxic always fighting and getting physical 🙄😊

Hope ya'll enjoyed