25

My last update tonight but i just wanna say i love each and every one of my supporters ya'll the true definitions of ride or die and i wouldn't be anything without ya'll the queen of bad books is lucky to have such loyal subjects 🥰 

Third Person Pov 

"So what was-"Chris starts before jay cuts him off by pressing his lips against his. "Tonight was awesome and if your asking if it was a date maybe it was but i'd have to go on another to be sure" Jay says making chris chuckle. 

"Ight we can go out again but when since you made a big deal about what times are good for you" Chris says. "Don't worry we'll discuss the details later" Jay says making chris smile. Chris knew the game and he would play it as long as he needed. 

He knew jay would end up taking the white flag to surrender eventually anyways. Chris and jay both went home thinking of each other and smiling something they didn't think they'd ever do in their lives. However this made chris worry had the love disease hit him? If so how hard had he been hit?  

Before he could really think about it his phone began to ring and realized it was elijah. "What's wrong?" Chris asks already being able to tell something wasn't right with his friend. "I'm freaking out bro" Elijah says and chris does his best to calm him down. "Calm down and tell me what's wrong: Chris says. 

"I don't know how-well technically i do but it's kind of insane. I actually just found that i'm with child" Elijah says and chris's jaw dropped. "Elijah" Chris says and elijah sighs. "I'm so scared and confused kevin promised to stay by my side but i'm scared that i'm putting us at risk and what will happen when the public finds out" Elijah says. 

"it's ok you two will figure it out and i promise I'm here to if you need anything" Chris says. 

Alright you guys what do you think of the story so far? Might end it at thirty chapters but i'm not sure 

Hope ya'll enjoyed