9

After this I'm gonna publish the last chapter of addicted and i'm done for tonight I'm going to be busy tomorrow so sorry if there's barely any updates i promise i'll make it up to ya'll. You guys i'm sorry but i'm obsessed with the maya and peter ship i low key wanna do a book and i want to see good edits on them cause honestly there's three edits but only one of them is well put together 

Third Person Pov 

"I promise i heart youuuu" David was singing one jay came donwstairs getting ready to leave with chris to see the movie. "Where you going?" David asks once he notices jay walking to the door. "To the movies" jay says and david looks outside seeing chrisw and smirks. "So my plan worked?" David asks. 

"Boy please we just found out we happen to be seeing the same movie and agreed to tolerate each other" Jay says and david rolls his eyes. "Denial" David says shaking his head before walking off. Jay went outside seeing chris leaning against the car on his phone and rolled his eyes. 

Chris's presence alone was enough to annoy him and jay didn't ever understand why. "You ready to go?" Chris asks and jay puts on a sarcastic smile. "Naw i'm not ready i just came outside" Jay says and chris frowns. "Keep talking like that and you'll be walking" Chris says and jay scoffs. 

"In my opinion that's better than sitting in yo wanna be boatmobile funny cause you can't drive just like spongebob" Jay says and chris smirks. "Yeah and when i crash you'll puff up just like Mrs. puff " Chris says and jay fake laughs before getting in the car. "Well just like Mrs. puff i'll fail you" Jay says. 

"You've already failed at life must suck to know david will get married before you" Chris says while shaking his head. "At least i actually wanna find love you continuously say you don't want or care about love but honestly i think your just scared" Jay says. "Well honestly it doesn't matter what you think" Chris says before pulling out the driveway. 

Jay frowns before looking out the window wanting to get out of the car as soon as possible. Chris couldn't help but look over at the other male and laugh thinking he looked sorta.. cute when he was mad. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed