5

Lately i been feeling depressed but i'm not gonna trouble ya'll updates coming 

Third Person Pov 

They all pulled up to a restaurant making chris frown. The last thing he wanted was to go out to dinner with his worse enemy however david agreed to pay for the meal so he won't really tripping. "Ion wanna do this! I'll eat with literally anyone else" Jay complains making chris roll his eyes. 

"Ion wanna have dinner with you either and if i don't wanna eat with you what makes you think anyone else will" Chris says with a smirk noticing jay was growing more angry. One thing they both had in common was how they loved getting on each other's nerves. It was a guilty pleasure of theirs. 

The two then began to go back and forth and they were both thinking about throwing the other out the car. David clapped his hands together loudly making them both hush knowing david was bout to make them repeat one of his lame sayings. "When the king comes to town" David says and they both sigh. 

"We will all bow down" Jay and chris both say making david smile as darrian stares at him lovingly. "Thank you both now have fun on your date here's my no limit credit card" David says and chris quickly snatches it but then jay takes it out of his hands. "Wait this is jayden's credit card" jay says and david smirks. 

"You thought i was using my money?" David asks and darrian's loving look turned into a serious expression. "Will you marry me?" Darrian asks making david look at him with a blushing face. "Barf" Chris and jay both say making the couple playfully roll their eyes. "We'll be back around six have fun" David says before they pull off. 

Chris and jay both walk to the restaurant door while in their minds trying to find a way to make this date go by as quick as possible. "Ladies first" Chris says after opening the door causing jay to send him a death glare before walking in. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed