33

~5 months later~ 

Third Person Pov 

Ever since the two had agreed to give the relationship thing a try everything had been great for them. Not much had changed though elijah and kevin were still happily together and planning for their baby and darrian and david were still undeniably in love. Jay and chris were both very happy. 

The two had truly went from enemies to lovers and found themselves getting closer every single day. They both opened up to each other and were able to tell each other things they couldn't tell anyone else. They found themselves putting down their wall and letting the other see their heart. 

Chris found the hate becoming weaker and another emotion becoming stronger. Jay found himself cherishing every moment with chris. Even the bad ones became good ones because chris would always find some creative way to make every thing better. The two were beginning to slowly let go. 

They were slowly beginning to fall but chris's birthday changed everything. Jay had written chris a song and of course chris loved it. "I love it thank you" Chris says before placing a sweet kiss on jay's lips. "I'm glad you like it i wanted to do something special cause your special" Jay says and chris smiles. 

Chris takes jay hand and squeezes it gently. "Your very special to me and always will be because i love you" Jay says and the words quickly sent chris into shock. A wave of fear had suddenly hit him and all his old emotions about love came back. Love was a powerful and very dangerous word. 

Chris wasn't sure how to feel in this moment but he found himself quickly rebuilding the wall he had around his heart. "You don't have to say it back" jay says while looking down making chris hate himself. He did have strong feelings for jay but he doesn't know how to tell him and his [ast experience with the l word didn't help. 

"I deeply enjoyed your gift" Chris says and jay frowns. "I hate you" Jay says and chris kept his hold on his hand and lifted up to his mouth before kissing it gently. "I hate you to" Chris says while staring eep into jay's eyes. 

Only one more chapter 

Hope ya'll enjoyed