13

Third Person Pov 

"Why you still up there?" Chris asks getting bored. "Why you starting the question game back up?" Jay asks and chris playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm not i'm just bored" Chris says. "Aww that's to bad" Jay says and chris frowns. "Word to my mother if you don't come down here we gon have a problem" Chris says. 

"You promise not to annoy me?" Jay asks and chris laughs. "You now i can't promise that" Chris says and jay sighs before coming downstairs. "I'm here now what?" Jay says asks with an annoyed expression. "Ion know what you wanna do today?" Chris asks and jay smiles. 

"Ion know what do you wanna do today?" Jay asks and chris chuckles. "I know what I wanna do today" Chris says before reaching over grabbing his car keys. "Where we going?" Jay asks and chris smiles. "You'll see" Chris says. Jay just followed chris out to the car thinking it was better to just go with the flow. 

The two ended up going to the arcade. Chris remembered the two arguing about whether to go out to eat or go to the arcade since their first hang out involved them going out to eat he decided to take jay to the arcade. The two ended up being very competitive with each game that they played. 

"I win" Jay says with a huge smile and chris smiles. "Only cause i let you" Chris says and jay rolls his eyes. "No, you didn't" Jay says before playfully hitting chris on the shoulder. "Yes i did" Chris says before playfully pushing jay away from him. "Whatever you say" jay says. Both of them found this weird. 

For a minute now the two had been acting like friends and even hung out without the gang. They both got some weird feelings building up for the other they keep saying it's hate but a part of them believes it's something else. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed