14

Third Person Pov 

"Come on bro just admit your falling in love" Elijah says making jay's heart get a weird feeling in it. "There's nothing to admit and i hate jay and he hates me" Chris says and elijah raises an eyebrow. "Really? Cause lately-" Elijah starts before chris cuts him off.  "Look we were only hanging out cause everyone else was busy" Chris says. 

"Come on jay wake up and smell the coffee. What's your problem with love anyway?" Elijah says. "Cause love is evil. It's a disease that hits you and makes you act all weird and before you know it you'll start acting like david and darrian" Chris says. "I do admit david and darrian do a little much" elijah says. 

"But they love each other and always have the biggest smiles on their faces when the others around. Whenever they have a problem they do anything they can to fix it and make each other better people" Elijah says and chris looked at elijah as if he were speaking a different language. 

"I do admit love can be bad but it can be good to and before you know it cupid will hit you and hearts will be in your hearts whenever you see that person" Elijah says with a goofy grin on his face making chris raise an eyebrow. "Your in love" Chris says and elijah looks down while smiling nervously. 

"Yeah" Elijah says and chris laughed. "Who is it?" Chris asks. "I can't say you'd hate me if you knew" Elijah says. "E we both know nothing could make me hate you" Chris says honestly and elijah takes  a deep breath. "Well for the past few weeks me and kevin have been talking" Elijah says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed