34

This the last chapter i ain't gon lie i'm gonna miss this book even after all the hate i got from it 

Third Person Pov 

Jay and david were coming from a trip they had taken. They had been gone for two weeks and chris couldn't wait for his baby to return. He was stuck babysitting elijah for kevin while he had to work and it was no picnic. All elijah did was ask for food and cry saying he missed kevin and wanted him home. 

Then he had to deal with darrian who was always either on facetime with david or crying about how much he missed him. Later that day they arrived and chris and jay hugged each other tightly while david and darrian had disappeared somewhere. "I missed you" Jay says and chris smiles. 

"I missed you to" Chris says and felt his chest get that warm feeling again. When the two pulled apart jay was met with david who was smiling from ear to ear. "Hey chris and btw jay i'll be spending the night at darrian's" David says making jay raise an eyebrow. 

"Will there be someone there with ya'll?" Jay asks and david nods. "Yeah elijah is gonna be with us cause kevin has to work tonight" david says. Chris knew it was lie considering the fact that kevin was taking elijah out to a special dinner tonight but decided to let the couple have their fun. 

"Ok" Jay says and david quickly ran to darrian's car. Chris wrapped his arm around jay as they walked over to his car. The two had got cook out and were currently on the couch talking about old times. Then things took a turn when they began to talk about the incident that occured on chris's birthday. 

"Why do you still have such an issue with love? I mean i guess i can understand it but word to my mother i ain't got time to fall and not get caught" Jay says and chris looks down with a guilty expression. "I need you to express your feelings better i mea you had no problem expression your feelings of hate" Jay says. 

"Jay-" Chris starts before jay cuts him off. "Ya know what it's fine i'm just being stupid and i'm only thinking about myself" Jay says making chris feel worse. He didn't mean to hurt jay he just doesn't know how to truly express how he feels. "Jay i'm sorry" Chris says not sure what else to say in this moment. 

"No i'm sorry" Jay says and chris sighs. Chris was tired of running from love and dodging every arrow cupid show at him. He was ready to get his feelings out and finally overcome his greatest fear. "Jay i-" Chris says tryiing to get the words to come out but nothing came. He felt like something was blocking him. 

Jay looks over with a confused expression not understanding why chris looked like he was struggling. "I love you" Chris says making jay's confused expression turn into an expression of pure shock.  "I love you and have since i first saw you. You were in the kitchen singing your favorite song with the biggest grin on your face" Chris says. 

"You've always had an effect on me that no one else has. I hated you because i could feel myself slowly starting to feel the very emotion that i had been running from for as long as i can remember. But i don't wanna run anymore and i can promise you that you have my heart" Chris says making jay smile. 

"You know before i used to always wish we could get alone but now we're getting along better than i could have imagined" Chris says and jay leans in pecking his lips four times. "I love you to but i hate you for not expressing how you felt sooner" jay says. "I hate you to" Chris says with his smile growing bigger. 

The end 

Hope ya'll enjoyed