6

I can't believe edot left us i'm more shocked than anything 

Third Person Pov 

Chris stared at jay in annoyance from across the dinner table. The two had now ordered their food and jay's eyes had lighten up once the delicious meal was placed on the table. Chris's heart felt funny once jay smiled in satisfaction after taking the first bite of his food. "I bet it ain't that good" Chris says. 

"Trust me the meal is the only good thing about this besides the fact david is paying" Jay says before continuing to eat the delicious food.  Chris found himself smiling a little at how cute jay looked with his cheeks poked out cutely and the smile on his face as he hummed in satisfaction.  

Chris secretly always loved how jay loved to try new things. Every time they went out to eat he always wanted to get something he hadn't had before. Chris quickly wiped the grin off his face and began to eat his own food. "Let me try some of yours" Jay says and chris looks at him like he's crazy. 

"Naw" Chris says and jay frowns before taking his fork and quickly taking some of the other males food making chris frown. "Aye i told you you couldn't have any" Chris says as jay had a huge grin on his face. "I'm sorry you" Jay says in a way that let chris know he wasn't sorry at all. 

"Whatever" Chris says before jay was moving his fork in his direction. "Here have some of mine you big baby" Jay says and chris rolls his eyes. "I ain't no baby" Chris says and jay lets out a small laugh. 'Then why am i feeding you like one?" Jay says before chris takes the fork out of his hand. 

Chris then smirks before taking the fork and taking it across jay's face. Jay frowned feeling the food come in contact with his face. "Real mature" Jay says before taking a large sip of his drink and then spitting it all over chris's shirt. After paying for the meal the two males waited outside looking for elijah's car. 

"Where they at?" Jay says while using his arms to cover his body. Chris looked over laughing a little as he noticed jay shivering due to it being kind of cold. 'This is so cheesy' Chris thinks before taking off his coat and giving it to jay. "Thanks" Jay says with a warm smile and chris gets that weird feeling in his heart again. 

"Don't thank me I was just tired of seeing you shaking every time a light breeze hit you" Chris says making jay frown. "Shut up it's cold out here" Jay says and chris smirks. "It is but you don't see me shivering like it's thirty degrees" Chris says right before the car pulls up. "Hey guys" David says. 

"Don't hey us where you been" Jay says and david laughs. "We had business to handle" David says as jay and chris get in the car. During the ride back jay and chris couldn't help but notice the ring on david's finger. "What's that?" jay asks quickly going into protective mode. "What?" David asks confused. 

"That ring" Jay says and david smiles. "Well darrian asked me to marry him and i said yes that's why we were late we went back to the hotel we made things official at" David says before a big smirk came across his face. "We made something else to if you know what I'm saying" David says. 

Chris then noticed the hickey that was on david's neck and started laughing at the angry look on jay's face. "Married!?! Hotel?! Have you lost yo mind?" Jay yells/ask. "But jay-" David startes before he was cut off. "Don't you dare saying 'but i love him' don't you dare" Jay says and chris frowns. 

"Shut up over here overacting for no reason let the couple do their thing" Chris says making jay's neck snap in his direction. Before the two could argue david clapped his hands together getting their attention. "Stop arguing and jay nobody is getting married i'm just joking this is a promise ring" David says. 

"OH" jay says with a sigh of relief. "What about you two making..." Chris says and david blushes before picking up his phone. "I think i'm getting a call" David says trying to change the subject. 

Trash chater but i had to give ya'll something

Hope ya'll enjoyed