2

Third Person Pov 

"I say we go to the arcade" jay suggest making chris roll his eyes. "Don't nobody wanna do that  say we go get some food" Chris says and jay sarcastically grins. "Your right let's go out to eat when we have food at home such a great idea" Jay says before rolling his eyes making chris straight face him. 

"Thank you for that statement and let's go to the arcade and spend tons of money playing games when we could do that here on the xbox" Chris says matching jay's energy. The two then began to go back and forth making darrian groan. "Everybody shut up!" Darrian yells making them both hush. 

"Since you two can't decide david will pick what we doing" Darrian says making david smile. "Thank you" David says and chris frowns. "You only letting him pick cause ya'll together" Elijah says and darrian rolls his eyes. "Not true it's because he always has the best ideas" Darrian says trying to defend himself. 

"Simp" Elijah says making darrian glare at him. Jay and chris sent each other glares from across the room arguing with their eyes. 

I saw a comment saying jay and dudeylo was related i'm not sure if that's true but i want to make something clear i don't support incest so if thats true in this fanfic they are just friends i don't want to be threatened again i have a group of people already trying to run me off this app 

Hope ya'll enjoyed