8

This book sucks and i apologize books like these prove i deserve my name would ya'll be mad at me if i took down my bxb oneshots book it was the first book i ever wrote on this app and it's so cringy and i hate it 

Third Person Pov 

Jay and chris were currently on the couch watching love & basketball. It was sort of awkward since all their friends had left leaving them all by themselves in the living room. "Ion think they should have got together in the end" Chris admits looking away from the screen. He had watched the movie plenty of times and his opinion didn't change. 

"What's yo beef with love?" Jay asks and chris smirks. "Love is probably the only thing i hate more than you" Chris says and jay glares at him. "Oh trust me i hate you more" Jay says crossing his arms. "Impossible" Chris says with a wink making jay's heart feel weird. "Whatever" Jay says looking back at the screen. 

"Ion think they should have got together because they were always toxic. When they got together the first time as kids it was the shortest relationship in history and then once they got older he didn't want to see her doing better for himself just because he was going through a hard time" Chris says. 

"Plus she chose right before he was getting married to tell him how she still loved him and they clearly tried to make imply that he wasn't happy with his fiancé but still it's been years let them move on" Chris says. Jay raised an eyebrow before looking between the screen and chris a couple times. 

"Looks like someone understood the assignment" Jay says making chris laugh. "They showing this at the movies tomorrow as a one time thing claiming they are going to add deleted scenes we should go" Jay suggest making them both feel weird right after. This was the second time they were going to do something alone. 

Jay thought maybe he could invite some friends but remembered they all had plans leaving just them. They weren't even sure if they could sit through it without arguing but it was worth a shot right. "I'll go it will be fine but i'll be more focused on stealing your popcorn then the movie" Chris says. 

"I hate you" Jay says and chris smirks. "Hate you to" Chris says making jay's blood boil. 

I low key ship maya from girl meets world and peter pan from once upon a time i low key wanna do a fanfiction i only saw three edits of them on YouTube and hope to see more 

Hope ya'll enjoyed