22

Third Person Pov 

"I'm gonna be honest and say that i'm so confused on what's been happening. Word to everything i haven't ever felt this way before but i know it wasn't the heat of the moment" Chris says honestly. "Honestly i agree something has to be done cause avoiding the problem will only make it worse" jay says. 

"So what do you suggest we do?" Chris asks and jay shrugs. "I honestly have no idea" Jay says and then chris's face lights. "I'm taking you out i'm not going to call it a date yet if we both like it then it will be considered a date and we'll know where we stand" Chris says and jay lets out a chuckle. 

"Wow look who finally got a good idea" Jay says and chris frowns. "Shut up and be ready cause i'm picking you up at 9" Chris says. "What if nine isn't a good time for me?" Jay asks and chris smiles. "Please we both know you ain't got no plans" Chris says and jay punches his shoulder playfully. 

"I hate you" Jay says and chris lets out a small chuckle. "I hate you to" Chris says with a smirk before walking to the door. Meanwhile upstairs darrian had crawled through david's window and had david pinned against the wall kissing him passionately. "Darrian stop" David says in between kisses. 

He could feel darrian getting carried away which got them in trouble last time but this time how brother is downstairs. "Ight fine you still coming to see me tonight?" Darrian asks. "As long as you promise to behave" David says and darrian smirks before making his way to the window. "I can't promise thar" Darrian says before leaving. 

HOpe ya'll enjoyed