15

Third Person Pov 

Chris's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as elijah looked around the room nervously. "When did this happen?' chris asks. "It's been happening for the past three months" Elijah says with his face heating up. "Why? Plus i thought he was with that dougie dude" Chris says feeling very confused. 

"Him and dougie aren't together their just homeboys besides doug is in love with someone else" Elijah says. "Good for them but i want to know about you and kevin" Chris says and elijah smiles all big. "It sort of just happened we ended up bumping into each other and we talked" Elijah says. 

"It's crazy how much we could relate to each other and I honestly felt us connect in that moment. Then we ended up talking very often sometimes about nothing at all and word to everything i haven't ever felt this way towards anyone before. My heart skips five beats whenever i hear his laugh" Elijah says. 

Chris wanted to be angry but he couldn't. He may not understand love but he could kevin made elijah happy. "I want to be angry but i can't be it's obvious he makes you happy and if you happy i'm happy" Chris says and elijah smiles. "Thank you but let's keep this between us" Elijah says and chris nods. 

"Yeah this will be our little secret" Chris says. 

~Time skip~ 

Jay smiled once he looked out his window and saw chris's car. Jay called chris asking him to pick him up since david and darrian were having a date night downstairs. They claimed they were going to watch a movie but jay could hear way to many unholy sounds coming from down there. 

"Someone's happy to see me" Chris says and jay laughs. "Naw i'm just happy to get out of there" Jay says and chris smirks. "You don't gotta lie i know i'm the light of your life" Chris says making jay roll his eyes. "That's a funny way to say pain of my existence" Jay says and chris playfully puts his had over his chest. 

"Ouch and i thought we were getting along" Chris says and jay laughs. "Well you thought wrong" Jay says before looking out the window. "Why you gotta be so difficult?" Chris asks. "Why are we still in the driveway?" Jay asks. Chris smiled before pulling out the driveway and beginning to drive home. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed