31

be expecting less updates from me due to recent activity i will be active less 

Third Person Pov 

Chris couldn't get the fact that he used the l word out of his mind. He couldn't believe that he the person who hated love and wanted nothing to do with it said it to the person who he used to hate. The person who made him feel a type of way since the day they met but also wasn't like anyone he had ever met before. 

They often told each other they hated each other but chris can tell it's not the same as it was before. Now it feels more like in a teasing way it doesn't feel like they mean it anymore which is scary for chris. He didn't want cupid to hit him with his arrow and infect him with the sickness that had infected so many. 

"How'd you know you loved kevin?" Chris asks elijah who seemed to be doing something important on his phone. "I knew when we met up for the fourth time. We used to just talk sometimes about nothing at all but we both felt so comfortable with each other that it was crazy" Elijah says. 

"We both talked about out issues and it still shocks me the way that we connected in that moment. He just listened to me as i talked about my problems then pulled me into his arms and i felt so safe and it quickly became my favorite place to be" Elijah says with a big smile on his face. 

Chris thought about the feeling his heart would get whenever jay was around and jay was even able to get him to start thinking of love in a different light. He started to think of it as the thing that caused his friends to be smiling all the time and have something to live for. Chris wasn't saying he was in love. 

But he could feel himself starting to slip but he kept trying to catch himself cause he didn't want to fall. He didn't want to fall and hit the ground and the impact would cause his heart to shatter and he would spend his life regretting taking a chance in love. Meanwhile jay was trying to talk some sense into his brother. 

"He messes with the opps" David says and jay sighs. "But he loves him just like how you love darrian for some reason" jay says and david frowns. "It's not the same thing" David says making jay roll his eyes. "What's different? I understand that he didn't chose the person you wanted but love is a mystery" Jay says. 

"Kevin and elijah love each other because they can relate to each other and they clearly make the other happy don't you want elijah to be happy" Jay says and david's expression turns to one of guilt. Jay began to think about what happened between him and chris when the l word was used. 

He kept telling himself that chris made a mistake but it didn't help. He still couldn't stop thinking about it and wondering if maybe chris hadn't made a mistake. The thought of chris actually falling for him made him laugh considering how chris feels about love. Jay found himself falling slowly. 

He didn't want to cause just like chris he was scared of not being caught. He was afraid chris would let his hate and fear of love get the best of him and leave him hanging. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed