7

What do you guys think of the queen of bad books as a writer and it's ok if you think it's bad i got my title for a reason 

Third Person Pov 

Chris for some reason couldn't stop thinking about the dinner he was forced to go on with jay. I mean sure nothing changed they hadn't become friends or anything but he couldn't shake off that feeling his heart got. 'You tripping you felt that way cause you hate him end of convo' Chris kept telling himself. 

"You good bro?" Elijah asks snapping chris out of his thoughts. "Yeah i'm good" chris says with a smile. "Still thinking bout yo magical evening with jay?" Elijah asks with a laugh making chris roll his eyes. "Trust me won't nothing magical besides darrian was the one with the magical evening" Chris says. 

"Huh?" Darrian asks finally looking away from his game. "Oh yeah. How'd yo proposal go?" Elijah asks making darrian playfully roll his eyes. "it wasn't a proposal and it went well david was happy so i'm happy" Darrian says with a smile making chris gag. "ion get it" Chris says with a disgusted look. 

"Ion understand how you can be so head over heels for someone couldn't be me" Chris says and elijah rolls his eyes. "Trust me one day you gon find somebody and you'll be more whipped then darrian" Elijah says making darrian frown. "I am not whipped" Darrian says. "Whatever now turn off that game" Elijah says. 

"You can't tell me what to do" Darrian says. "Darrian can you get off that game and come here for a sec" David says and darrian quickly pauses his games and goes over to david. Chris found himself going back into thought. he was thinking about maybe having another night out with jay. 

They hung around the same poeple and they didn't have to be best friends or anything. The thought of being friends and getting along with jay made him want to barf he was imply suggesting that maybe they could develop a frenemy relationship. 

Not jay catching feelings already 

Hope ya'll enjoyed